Webmaster Help ( MacKlipsch)

How do I go about reactivating my old BB name?? Some time ago my ex-girlfriend's son was on my computer unbeknownst to me and made some nasty comments to other BB members...Upon discovering this I went into my profile and did my best to erase this identity...It worked and I was not able to log on anymore (or him) as MacKlipsch....I still followed this board but didn't post for a few months, then a few mos ago logged on as Bill Campbell (which is coincidently his name..lol....well...girlfriend and son are now gone and I want my old ID back, but the BB won't let me in....Can you please release the old name, or tell me how to change back?? Thanks, and my apologies to any board member offended by young master William

Fred

Yes it's me....I now have a 50 inch plasma on top of the Belle, and have picked up a couple of Heresy's for rear surrounds...The plasma is lighter than the 32 inch Sony Wega (116lbs vs 167lbs) that it replaces, but it is tippy with the stand....I have the back of the screen wired to the back of the Belle, but if the big one stikes it'll be toast I suspect...I'll post pics in a few days if anyone has any ideas...I might build a 3 foot wall over the Belle and hang it, but I kind of like the space around the screen