Who else cant sleep?

----------------

On 5/16/2003 11:22:40 PM Bill H. wrote:

Must be something with the Eclipse of the Moon last night............................

----------------

Did I Eclipse last night? Muwa Muwaha Muwahahahaha. 2.gif

----------------

On 5/16/2003 11:54:40 PM m00n wrote:

----------------

On 5/16/2003 11:22:40 PM Bill H. wrote:

Must be something with the Eclipse of the Moon last night............................

----------------

Did I Eclipse last night? Muwa Muwaha Muwahahahaha.
2.gif

----------------

moon, moon, moon... 9.gif

----------------

On 5/16/2003 11:54:40 PM m00n wrote:

Did I Eclipse last night? Muwa Muwaha Muwahahahaha.
2.gif

----------------

Yes m00n, I saw it right here in the bay area, the sun did not shine on (or in) the m00n! 9.gif

Well its 4:40 AM on the east coast and I dont know what you mean. Whatever it is Im sure the moon, be it on earth or off, has nothing to do with it. That all depends on what on earth IT is. Once explained then Ill be able to analyze the question before it becomes so controversial Ill have to restate my thoughts on a subject Im having trouble grasping after Ive made a comment with no intention of being truly meaningful but at the same time not offending anyone before I apologize for commenting on a subject Im not sure of right now even though Ill feel confident in my next to final answer once I decide to retract my initial response in a way that looks like I had a grasp of the question while holding on to as little substance as possible of the matter that has become confusing to most anyone who might want to spend the time to backup my first reaction to the original post which may have caused me to sound redundant when Im referring to any moons that were, are or will be after , before or during the presentation of the facts of the afore mentioned query within the framework of the context intended either by the poster or post responders when and if it has been determined that all those involved honestly in the said problem or problems currently updated have the pertinent information to enable the outside possibility , for whatever reason, except for those unseen, to allow a one on one interaction with numerous counterpoints being acceptable in the realm of..........

And for the grand finale. The brand new ice cube system! 9.gif

----------------

On 5/17/2003 7:26:33 AM Bill H. wrote:

m00n,

You did in fact Eclipse last the other night, but fear not-your back on schedule-and ready to beam us with more exciting m00n tales and tribulations...............you are one funny story teller.....

----------------

I am glad that I could be the source of entertainment the other night. And thanks for the story telling compliment.

Oh and BBB, hey man, I don't know what you do for a living but, I legal firm would be a fool to pass you up for a writing position. You can write the most confusing sh1t along with the best of them 9.gif Man that was just too early in the morning for that and I am still on me first cup of petro. Kids waking up @ 6:30 in the morning never works out right with my mellon.

Which reminds me. I bought the book "Master Handbook of Accoustics" on the suggestion of Rudy81... This book is sucessfully making me feel dumb. 4.gif So many mathmatical equasions and formulias I have forgotten, if I ever understood in the first place. But to be fair this is just the first couple of chapters where most of it is theory and what not.

BBB

You have the inevitability of the reality confused with the probability of the fantasy.

....It's a crass and rockous crackas place

With Pavlov on the the human race

It's a terrible illness, it's a terrible case

And it's usually permanent when it takes place (Lowell George)

hehehehehehhe...

Theres a good probability that I will be inevitably confused with the reality within my fantasy during a dream I had in a coal mine tour in Naples at 2 AM Mountain Standard time while searching for an airport without runway lights to make a 25 point landing just for the thrill of a victory garden to lay down the agony of duh feet .Oh boy! I found Pavlovs doggie bag of dysfunctional leftovers. Theres gotta be something in there for me. Whooop Dee Doggie Doo. A Cracker Jack Glow in the Dark Compass! Wheeeeeeeeeee Doggies. Bring on that Anthracite Museum Secret Passage Magical Mystery Uncle Fester Egg Head Hunt. Ill wear black. I wouldnt want to stick out from the others and appear odd would I? 2.gif