Wanted to buy K77M tweeter

BigBusa

niiiiice! Thanks guys! How much is one?

I assume it's the diaphrams. The tweeter go out and in but would usually come back on if I cranked the volume up momentarily but now it's just dead. No amount of hammer whacks on the back will make a difference! 9.gif

Bob thanks for getting that out to me so quick! I got the pre-soldered version for ease of installation. I like that you put the spades on the diaphram but you didn't include two of the other "female" connectors to put on the ends of my existing wires. I went to radio shack and got some.

It would probably be really cheap to add a couple in The box. Then you'd be selling an entire "high quality ready to install kit".

I love your little box and packing. Nice! I put it together and in the speaker in less than 5 mins.

Works awesome again ...My cornwalls thank you.

Do you want the core back? I have no use for it.

-DOn

BigBusa,

Glad your tweeter is tweeting again. As far as providing the "female" connector, never thought of it. I have not personally seen a K-77M that had the crossover wire soldered to it. I thought all had come from the factory with that connector installed on the crossover wiring.

No core charge on these. Seems to be a good supply of the plastic housings for now. I wouldn't throw one away though. It could be reused with a new diaphragm.

Bob

----------------

On 5/29/2003 8:16:46 PM BEC wrote:

I have not personally seen a K-77M that had the crossover wire soldered to it. I thought all had come from the factory with that connector installed on the crossover wiring.

----------------

I guess it must depend on the year... mine are all soldered as well (a 1974 K-77, a 1978 K-77-?, a 1982 K-77-M)