Nice to have the general forum back

MrMcGoo

Dear Klipsch Board Members,

It is great to have a good place for off topic and general discussions. Let's try to avoid the antagonism trap that some new (or old) members set for us. Starving trolls takes determination, but it is worth the effort.

Bill

"It is great to have a good place for off topic and general discussions."

I think you're mistaken of Klipsch's intent. Sure it's ok to throw in some off-topic jabber- chat on a thread now & then. But it's "General Questions" WITHIN the "HOME AUDIO" section.

Children starting entire NON-AUDIO/VIDEO threads is obviously, as stated by the Webmaster, not Klipsch's purpose for this section nor any section on their site. That's what chat rooms and email are for. 2.gif

• Klipsch Employees

I just deleted MOoN post to see if I cood...

Here is what he had to say...

----------------

On 5/27/2003 6:58:19 PM cybergeek wrote:

Children starting entire NON-AUDIO/VIDEO threads is obviously, as stated by the Webmaster, not Klipsch's purpose for this section nor any section on their site. That's what chat rooms and email are for.

----------------

Which is why it would be nice to have realtime chat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A man.... His Klipsch..... It's a beautyful thing! I am a defender of the faith.

My Home Theater

----------------

On 5/28/2003 9:07:20 AM jzoz01 wrote:

Hey moon, remember what happened last week? Please don't use the word food for a while. hahaha

----------------

Heh... Yeah I didn't think about that.2.gif

----------------

On 5/28/2003 6:07:31 PM jt1stcav wrote:

Aw man...now you mentioned food, and I've starving right now but am too lazy to make any dinner. Guess I'll heat up a batch of hotdogs...
3.gif

----------------

Yummm.. Batchelor food. 10.gif

hey JT-

This might be right up your alley since you are in seafood paradise. Quick, easy, spicy-nice and you can make one heck of a mess eating it. Grab some french bread for sopping up the Goo!

Definitely not first date material, but could be great fun date material!11.gif

Melt 1/4 C (1/2 stick) butter in iron skillet. Saute 1 large clove garlic. Add 1 tsp red pepper flakes, 1 tsp coarse ground black pepper and 1 tsp salt. Add 1 pound raw medium (don't get greedy and buy shrimp that are too big) shrimp in shells and one lemon sliced thin. Toss. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes. Peel and eat...Lick fingers often!

OOOPPPSSSS....sorry folks I thought this was the cooking thread.12.gif

LOL! I'll definately go along with the lil' French maid (wonder who that could be? A certain cute French singer perhaps?)9.gif

I can cook if I need to, but I don't relish it (get it? Hotdogs...relish...uh, yeah). I have a brother who was a Mess Sgt. in the Corps for 9 years, got out and became a chef at Walt Disney World's Grand Floridian Hotel for years, and then moved to the mountains of NC to a ski resort to manage their restaurant, then off to Asheville to manage a restaurant for a posh country club near the university...he's an assistant manager now for a Circuit City in Niagara Falls, but misses working in the food industry, so he's looking for culinary jobs again. He and his wife have a beautiful professional kitchen in their home (similar to NOZ), and they share the responsibility equally!

Me? I'd rather eat out than cook.

----------------

On 5/28/2003 7:28:28 PM jt1stcav wrote:

Me? I'd rather eat out than cook.

----------------

Hmmm, at least I am not the only one 6.gif. To be honost, I have found that in many cases, it is actually cheaper for me to just go out and get it than to cook it myself. For example, if I want a baked potatoe, a steak, corn or stringbeans, a roll, and a salad and desert - it is actually cheaper for me to go to Ryan's and get it than to go to Food Lion and get the stuff and make it myself. Now, if I was feeding a family of four, that that would be different, but just for myself, it is cheaper to go out than to cook it.

cluless...oh my God!

That sounds delicious, and pretty simple to make as well.

But I'm so lazy...can ya come over an' cook it up for me? (Just kiddin'...I think your hubby may have a hard time with that one).

Seriously, the shrimp is my favorite little seafood buddy...I invite a whole mess of 'em over to jump into my pot of hot, steamy Creole-style jambalaya, with lots of spicey rice, hot Italian sausage, ham, and chicken chunks...the lil' fellas love it, and so do I. I can whop up a mess of jambalaya, that's about it (and spaghetti is pretty simple too).

Thanks for the recipe!

Ahhhhhhhh. back to the endless bliss of general questions. A place where all of us can gather to post our questions not pertaining to any specific other area of the form. like...is there a god? just kiddin. No please answer that. I hope no one even reads this epitome of rambling psuedo-intelligent banter. good night.