Anyone Else Awaiting PB2+ Shippment????

DillonW

Come on Ears, don't hog all the sub sonics! 7.gif Most all my buddies that were deployed to Kuwait/Iraq just returned this weekend. They are supposed to be getting some rest. I don't want to have to commandeer them for a rescue mission. Please, just let the basement dweller go! All the adoption paperwork has been completed, his room is all set up and awaiting his arrival!9.gif

As a matter fact I just sent an email to Ron at SVS about the back order status. I hope to get an update soon. I have sold my sub (Matt in Atlanta be patient my fellow HT brother) and I need to have some "firmer" answers for all parties concerned for my particular transaction.

BUT I bet the PB-2+ is a beast!

Regards,

Mike

I am waiting....not for mine unfortunately...but I am waiting on yours so I can be envious when you report that it is the best investment in your long line of HT equipment and that you had to take out a whole new homeowners policy that covered what amounted to earthquake coverage and that the wife quite talking to you when the sub busted all her fine china...other than that...I am not waiting at all.9.gif

----------------

On 6/4/2003 8:25:02 PM foxman wrote:

... that you had to take out a whole new homeowners policy that covered what amounted to earthquake coverage and that the wife quite talking to you when the sub busted all her fine china...

----------------

You must have been reading my mind!9.gif9.gif9.gif

----------------

On 6/12/2003 1:26:36 AM G-Money wrote:

Good day all,

I have been waiting for my sub (25-32 CS tuned to 22hz) for about 3 weeks now...getting sent overseas to Japan. FYI for military folks, SVS offers 10% off to the military, just let Tom V. know.

V/R

G-Money

----------------

I wish someone told me when I bought my Ultra. Regardless, it's still a great value as it is.

----------------

On 6/18/2003 8:13:17 PM DillonW wrote:

Latest word is it MIGHT ship Friday.
14.gif
TV and the guys at SVS have assured me that my long wait will be quickly forgotten when it arrives.
6.gif
"Oh my Gosh!"
6.gif

----------------

When did you order? I ordered mine on May 22, I haven't heard anything yet.

When did you order? I ordered mine on May 22, I haven't heard anything yet.

----------------

I ordered mine on the 15th of May. Just got word today that mine still looks like it should ship tomorrow, but I won't know for sure until Erik (SVS) gets the tracking numbers for the ones that go out. Should know by this time tomorrow. If you e-mail SVS, they will give you a ballpark estimate for when yours should ship. I have bugged them at least once a week to get the latest shipping date estimate.