Post pics of your toys

NOZ

I just bought a new truck!

Well... Not really. New to me. My daughter found a 1988 Bronco II, red on red. Kinda worn out, but the price was right.

Edit:... I will take pics when I get my camera back. It's in Australia.

newest playtoy....now I can get my tunes back into my computer.....I ran out of space..took all my vinal discs and riped them into the machine for storage, but didn't have enough room for then all..so I kept them on discs on the shelf..don't take up as much room as vinal.......gc

post-12600-13819248168128_thumb.jpg

Josh... not only is the fender a great bass... nice BW picture

Tony... now we're talking! sorry guys, but I'd take that over any lawn tractor... 2.gif

I'm actually an old car fan myself... and I've got two collectables and one recent winter car. They take a lot of time and parts, so right now I'm not looking for others, but you never know when the killer deal comes along.

Maybe I should dig up some pictures and post them?

Rob

----------------

On 6/26/2003 5:27:44 AM Elmoe wrote:

beautiful cyclone..429thunderjet??

----------------

This was one of 4 I had. I bought this one for my (now ex) wife. Being a led-foot that could not drive, this one only had the 351 4v, 300 HP, power windows, A/C, 1 of 24 made with the luxury package. It was totaled by a drunk driver with my ex & my 2 month old & myself. He t-boned us so hard, it broke the car seat in half. We were all ok.

I also had a white one with the 429CJ, 375 HP, ram air... etc. It was a former Mississippi police car. #3 was green, same options as the yellow one plus a power sunroof (one of 4 made), & the 4th was a 429 Thunderjet, also a former police car.