WANTED: Cheap amp for my son

I think it's against Child Protective Services rules and regulations to trade ANY child, son or daughter, for a cheap amp. On the other hand, I think it's just fine if you can get an expensive amp for the kid since any reasonable person recognizes the relative values of an expensive amp versus a kid. 2.gif

You don't want to trade your kids. Keeping them is the only real way to get even.

Andy,

I finally fixed the power on light on an old JVC amp I have had for 30+ years. The original lamp was an incandescent, so I figured out how to put an led in it. Now my number two son can tell he hasn't turned it off. Pretty easy to fix. This SS amp has a 6.3 volt secondary on the PT. Very interesting. The light was the only thing on there. I just added a current limiting resistor and the led.

That Marantz looks very clean.

Marvel

----------------

On 7/1/2003 9:40:25 PM Audio Flynn wrote:

I got a mint 10 year old Deneon 75 wpc inegrated for a friend on e bay for 60 dollars delivery included.

Nice buys for SS integrateds most of the time.

Fort some reason the old Kenwoods get over $ 100

i do not get it

----------------

Because the old 70s Kenwoods are great amps. After the 70s I couldn't say. I owned a few and still own a mint KR-9600 which would probably go for $500 or so. They have a following.