Tee- shirtz

Man......I went to work today and there was a siding guy there (I wire houses for a living... New construction).....He had a "BOSE" T-shirt on...Iwanted to say something so bad.. had a hard time trying to contain myself. I was sayin' to myself... "self....why don't you have a KLIPSCH T-shirt on to let him know whos the boss" well, because I don't have a KLIPSCH T-shirt..........Where can I get one????? So I can let the idiot know where he stands...............gc

If I am not mistaken Klipsch has them for sale right here on their website. Myabe check the accessories area I believe, I know that they have them. I think I would rather have a "No highs no lows must be BOSE" T-Shirt instead though.

R2R,

What year is your Teac X-1000R? I still have my 3340S from '75. Other than the pinch roller needing to be replaced, it is in pretty good shape (the rubber has gooten hard, although it still works.)

Marvel

Hey Marvel...whatz up!...I believe it's a 82' or 83' Not shure. I bought it in a local pawn shop in 88' I believe..don't remember, for 500 bucks...I just couldn't pass it up. Now it's got a couple thousand hours on it and I had to replace the drive motorthree years ago and then the dbx went out on me on one channel.... all my tapes were encoded too...some day I'll get an outboard decoder to transfer them to the computer then store them in wav format on discs....maybe................gc

I understand the "I'll get to it someday" thought. I have some tapes I made of friends, and finally got one of them redone and mixed to a CD a while back. It is just such a tedious process. No dbx on mine, and I have been pleasantly suprised at how quiet the tapes are.

You should be able to snag a two channel dbx unit for a good price I would think.

Marvel