buy my heresy speakers...please?

hey everyone!

i am selling my heresies. they are from 1980 and are an unfinished wood model. i live in chicago and would prefer that someone could pick these up...but, if you really want, i guess i could ship these. i have another thread that has many photos of these. please email me if you'd like more photos or info. oh...the price, mmmmmmmmm $400.00 or best offer.

i hope you are all having a good weekend and annoying your neighbors.

post-10036-13819248465134_thumb.jpg

Actually, they work great for mains in two channel, and as far as I'm concerned, sound better than the Cornwalls.

You can ignore Busa, he's just trying to steal these.

The cabinets look pretty good to me, and overall in better shape than the Heresies I had. If the corners are good, refinishing is a breeze, and these look like good candidates for perfection. I'm sure the handles can be removed -- no big deal at all.

Dean you should look at all the pics. The corners are all but ripped off most of those.

I'm sure sonically they're still close to 100%, save for the kitty scratching ...I sold my mint oak '92 heresy 2's for $475 and regret it. I'd love to steal these for $200 and hide them away in the corners of my listening room where they wouldn't be seen.

They do sound almost as good as cornwalls. They lack the bass though.

I doubt that the scratches on the dust cover will make ANY difference sonicly.

The back corners on my heresy's are just kinda dented in, as if somebody dropped them on the floor.

Those handles are a great idea, I wish I had thought of that.

It would sure make things easier whe I rearrange my living room every week

Peace, Josh

Dean:

Actually, they work great for mains in two channel, and as far as I'm concerned, sound better than the Cornwalls.

------------

I have Cornwalls and Heresys are no Cornwalls2.gif to paraphrase Walter Mondale during his debate with Dan Quayle. You could say the same thing with RF-7's and LaScallas, but I will leave that one to Dean and Craig.

hey all!

just wanted to let you know that these are still available.

they are sitting by my door, whining like dogs, waiting for a new home...and everytime they hear music being played on other speakers they whimper and beg for musical input. please...i know that one of you caring and compassionate lunatics has the perfect spot for these.

on a different note, is anyone familiar with Kenwood tube receivers and if so, what is your opinion?

thats all for now.