McIntosh MC 30s Sale,Chorus IIs also

dodger

Greetings:

In doing some combining, I find that my McIntosh 30 mono-blocks are taking up room from some other items I'm buying.

In keeping with the Forum First: One pair McIntosh 30 Amplifiers for sale.

Conservative rating 6 or 7 out of 10. One Cap is a bit loose, can be tightened. All lettering intact, some pitting, you have to know it's pitting or get closer to the Amps. Manual, Schematics Included.

Price will depend on what tubes you wish, generic or NOS. NOS brands can also be negotiated. Connections just cleaned with Caig De-Oxit. Sticker on front from a McIntosh Clinic of days gone by, when they had them and included tube equipment.

Tube complement calls for (2) 12AX7s, 1 12BH7, 1 12 AU7, 1 5U4gb, 2 1614s or 6L6gcss.

Like the person I am, pickup would be great - I don't trust the shippers.

I also have a pair of Chorus IIs, bought in '92, stored in in-laws bedroom. Taken out 2x year to listen and oil - Medium Oak Finish. Useage total about 10 hours. Just brought over this April. Have boxes, platic, manuals, cut-sheet. Again, prefer pickup.

No digital camera, no pics to post.

Will try.1.gif

----------------

On 7/24/2003 10:07:16 PM j-malotky wrote:

----------------

On 7/24/2003 8:11:51 PM jt1stcav wrote:

Likewise, JM. As much as I'd love to own 'em, I'll just have to settle for the MC2100...bummer.
3.gif

----------------

Yea, what a bummer
1.gif
Might as well just replace the whole thing with a Bose cube setup
1.gif

JM

----------------

Greetings:

Well the thought had gone through my mind.......... :):):):)

I received a number of replies. I thank you on that, but what amazed me was not a single reply on the Chorus IIs. That part surprised me completely. I'll even throw in 20 feet of 12 ga Apature Speaker Cable.

Maybe I'll just have to find some used Bose or Optimus. hee, hee

Win

----------------

On 7/29/2003 10:19:45 AM Geo1 wrote:

Win, I'd love Chorus II's, but shipping to AZ would be prohibitive. Just out of curiosity, what would you be asking and what is the finish?----------------

Sorry, I see that it's medium oak.