BELLE QUESTION

DOGGYDOO

TRYING TO DETERMINE MEANING OF STAMPINGS ON MY BELLES. ON THE BACK IS STAMPED KM ON THE BACK CABINET AND ON THE SHELF NEXT TO CROSSOVER NETWORK IS STAMPED B1. ANYONE KNOW THE MEANING OF THIS? ALSO WHERE WOULD THE PRODUCTION DATE CODE BE?

THANKS DAVE

YEAH THEY ARE DEFINITELY THE COOLEST SPEAKERS I'VE EVER OWNED. THESE APPEAR TO BE LATE SEVENTIES EARY EIGHTIES MODELS AS THEY HAVE THE CANE GRILLS. THE CABINETS ARE I BELEIVE BIRCH WITH OILED WALNUT? I REGULARY USE OLD ENGLISH ON THEM. ALSO HAVE: 1 SET OF HERESY , CF-1 CF-2 AND CF-3 ALL TIED TO ONE SYSTEM WITH AN AVR-5600 AND A JVC RX 903 AS AUXILARY POWER. DEFINITELY CRANKS.. DAVE

Doggy,

Sounds like you have an awesome system. Please do us a favor though and not type in all caps. For some reason we on this forum like small letters and caps when you want to yell at someone.

How's that for a nice warm welcome! Glad to have you here.1.gif

----------------

On 7/25/2003 4:53:58 PM trey cannon wrote:

Come on now, If I had just gotten Belles I would be yelling about it too...
9.gif

----------------

I couldn't have said it more nicely, could I? If I didn't, someone else would have reemed the poor guy.9.gif

They will be on the paper label stuck on the back. In all but the last 10, or so years, it was also stamped into the cabinet in the edge plys of the wood near the crossover.

If you cannot find any of that, we can collectively bracket their age my the components used.