Old horn! (and restored 1920s-30s Atwater Kent) Radio

Tony I know where you can possibly pick up a 1925 Grebe Synchophase cheaply. It is non-functional but I believe repairable and the cabinet is rough but restorable. Shoot me an email if you are interested. My email is lmarshall703@shaw.ca . Bear in mind that I cannot guarantee that the works are repairable.

Erik the pic of the Radiola doesn't show for me could you repost it or send me a pic at the above email ? I love looking at those old beauties!

I still shudder at the thought of how many old A-K's etc that I tore apart as a youngster. What then seemed like a quest for knowledge in retrospect amounts to unknowing vandalism 8.gif

Erik,

I didn't see the Radiola, but I did see your new amps. Very nice work. It takes 100 hours or so for those things to settle-down. They should be real sweet in a few months.

Speakers look good too. Quite a spread in technology: 1-way (is that rear horn-loaded or something else?) and 3-way all front horn-loaded.

leok

I saw nothing...hoped an edit would fix the lack of photo...

lynn, don´t tempt me! my wife would kill me if she saw another piece of audio equipment enter the house! I think my antique radio days will start after some time has passed and wife calms down about my "hobby" (she calls it an obsession)...regards, tony