HD vs ED...Difference?

jagangjee

I'll only say do the research on any tv you find.I was sold on several

until I discovered the nightmare some owners had been having,4 to 6

weeks with no tv.

As to the Panasonic the reason he may have suggested it is because its

a very highly rated best buy and is inexpensive and has a very good

picture.

I'll only say do the research on any tv you find.I was sold on several until I discovered the nightmare some owners had been having,4 to 6 weeks with no tv.

As to the Panasonic the reason he may have suggested it is because its a very highly rated best buy and is inexpensive and has a very good picture.

Best set in the under $2000. price group. I like mine,it's all the television I need, others will require more HD. Your HD is only as good as the signal input it's feed, no matter what set you buy.

I don't think so...since true HD is 1080i I believe...afterall, by 2007 all networks will be required to broadcast in 1080i. And YES, there is an incredible difference between progressive scan DVD and 1080i HD. It's simply surreal, how real it is, if that makes any sense.

Nick, the deal with the networks is that they will be required to use DIGITAL that is not the same as HD. They can still put out the same ol garbage they do today only the signal will be digital insted of analog. They will have more bandwidth to use and HD uses it all. With SD they can have 2 or 3 channels in the same bandwidth.

Yes HD looks TONS better than SD.[;)]

I don't think so...since true HD is 1080i I believe...afterall, by 2007 all networks will be required to broadcast in 1080i. And YES, there is an incredible difference between progressive scan DVD and 1080i HD. It's simply surreal, how real it is, if that makes any sense.

Nick, the deal with the networks is that they will be required to use DIGITAL that is not the same as HD. They can still put out the same ol garbage they do today only the signal will be digital insted of analog. They will have more bandwidth to use and HD uses it all. With SD they can have 2 or 3 channels in the same bandwidth.

Yes HD looks TONS better than SD.[;)]

I believe the OFFICIAL digital-switching deadline has been moved back, ...to 2009 .

If you want to watch the Steelers in High Definition, via your local cable of satelite or Verizon fiber network, you'll need an HD TV.

Tell the salesguy to go suck an egg. They like to confuse you and then sell you Monster cables.

Think about either the Samsung DLP HD TVs, or the Sony rear projection LCDs. they are relatively inexpensive and very very good.

The Red Sox and the Patriots are great in HD!