Baltimore Bound

dodger

----------------

On 9/4/2003 4:59:15 PM jhawk92 wrote:

Win-

Good luck on your trip. Gary is a great guy and hope you enjoy his zebrawood CW's. At least you will get to compare Scott and Mac tube amplification. And tell him he should get those K-horns on Audiogon for his LR!!
9.gif

----------------

Thanks for the kind words Rob. You know as well as I that I'm not the one who needs to be convinced regarding the khorns for my LR!9.gif

----------------

On 9/5/2003 12:02:09 PM dodger wrote:

Greetings:

Okay, I'll only check for Radio Shack.

What about the Bose Wave Radio?
:)

Looking forward to coming down.

Watch out Kelly, we'll be within driving distance.

Enjoy

Win dodger

----------------

Wave radio now hidden too.2.gif

Dodger,

MD is still quite a distance. The amusement of that drive would wear off after about 3 hours. Too bad ole Gary doesnt have a quality SET amp for you to try before you buy these Moondogs... heh. These big ole MagneQuest DS-025 outputs would put some angst on thy SET legs. Perhaps some day.

I think there is a note that comes with each NOS rebuild that says: "NOT ALLOWED IN SET HOUSEHOLD - WILL CONTAMINATE."

You freaks have a grand ole time and let us know how the happening progresses. Turn it up to 11.

kh

----------------

On 9/5/2003 1:51:57 PM mobile homeless wrote:

Dodger,

MD is still quite a distance. The amusement of that drive would wear off after about 3 hours. Too bad ole Gary doesnt have a quality SET amp for you to try before you buy these Moondogs... heh. These big ole MagneQuest DS-025 outputs would put some angst on thy SET legs. Perhaps some day.

I think there is a note that comes with each NOS rebuild that says: "NOT ALLOWED IN SET HOUSEHOLD - WILL CONTAMINATE."

You freaks have a grand ole time and let us know how the happening progresses. Turn it up to 11.

kh

----------------

The CW seller has 2 SET amps. The one I listened to was a DARED(?) 300B which I wasn't impressed with. He had a new SET waiting to be hooked up which he said was a better amp. Maybe Win can get an audition there with his own speakers.

Kelly,

My mother and grandparents just moved here from Greensboro/Highpoint so I'm very familiar with that drive. It's farther than the trip from Rochester to Baltimore. I wouldn't do any unnecessary housecleaning if I were you.