RF-7's are in the house!

whell

I'm pleased to report that the RF-7's have assumed their approprite place in my lving room, where my RF-3's used be. I'm excited so far about, since the upgrade in performance is pretty apparent. Even my wife noticed that the vocalist now seems like she/he is right in the room with us. The improvement in clarity and authority in the bass is stunning. These, so far, appear to be everything I had heard about them, and heard when I auditioned them.

Now trying to decide if I want to keep the RC-3 center, or try the RB-5's as center, or sell the RF-3's and return the RB-5's to their previous role as surrounds. Decisions, decisions!

Congrats and condolences,after your great upgrade you will soon feel the need for a rc7.I had the 3 as a loaner until my 7 came in,the 3 is a fine center,the 7 is great.Give the 7's a little break in and they will sound even better.

----------------

On 9/17/2003 8:13:46 PM TheEAR wrote:

I agree just get the RC7 center and do like us,the Klipsch O Maniacs.When you go RC7 you never go back to anything less.

The center channle speaker importance in a high quality HT system ranks way up there,so DO NOT SKIMP on the center channel.

RC7 gets my vote

----------------

That being said, would you consider a RF7 as a center? Oh and congrats on the upgrade... Quit a significant change aint it. I made the same upgrade less than a month after I got my R3-IIs.