Hello from New Orleans

love_hertz

Just introducing myself to the KLIPSCH world. Just made my first purchase in home audio from a local shop here in New Orleans. I have everything except the RF-5's, ordered them in black. This system should kick a**!11.gif Once together I will post some pics, looking forward to share info with everyone. LATER.

COME AND GET'EM!!!

VERY busy today,wanted to check for freight damage on one speaker.A-O.K.!!

thanks again for your buisiness-i'm certain this system will ROCK!!

it is really nice to be in a buisiness that is also your hobby, and nicer still when you love klipsch and can sell it too!!

avman.

my all time favorite new orleans band is zebra. yep! been to see'em more times than i can count.

saw them the first time in 1976 at a st.james major cyo event.my friend said they played led zepplin great...they still play 'the ocean' by l.z.

randy,guy,and phelix(sp?)

they FINALLY released another cd just recently,their older stuff is some of my favorite.

saw them about a year ago at the house of blues.GREAT concert!

they have about 6 cd's out.their first is one of their best.

avman.

NO! he did NOT!

btw-if you are still having an issue w/your promedia 5.1 needing repair, best buy should be able to duplicate your receipt. call them and ask. at new orleans audio/video, all they would need is your phone # and a duplicate invoice can be printed. a BIG store like best buy should have a way of taking care of you as well.

11.gif

avman.

thanks for asking, and for posting about them.

i called, but didn't pursue them. kinda short of $$'s now, probably could have picked them up, but isn't a NEED to have, more of a wanna have. i guess i'm thinking about other responsibilities, i'd claim to be 'growig up', but i'd be lying. 2.gif

avman.

i am going to see if they sold-thanks!?and may call him back11.gif

----------------

On 9/15/2003 2:13:35 PM Frzninvt wrote:

Hey AVMAN, did you get hooked up with those Cornwalls?

----------------

follow-up

the guy just e-mailed me today and i called him. some chips on the corners,haven't seen/heard them, but will have a friend in BRLA go look at them.

i'll let you know

hhmmm...raw birch corns up front, raw birch heresey 2's for surrounds...9.gif

avman.