Cornwalls for sale

BigBusa

WOW--- I just have to confess.... I am the female user that bought the Cornwalls on Ebay, then renigged......NOT...

I felt that it was my moral duty to do so since BigBusa placed them on e-bay first prior to offering on the forum....NOT...

I feel that membership to this forum adds a FUNDAMENTAL requirement that any sale of Klipsch items be offered to forum members first...NOT..

C'mon guys... join in the mosh pit in the General Questions Forum...you are showing a definite aptitude

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I've missed something but why hasn't anyone mentioned that this person who won the auction was second to highest bidder on another recent pair of Cornwalls. Simply go to the advanced search feature and search by bidder(even if not high bidder box ticked as well as completed items box ticked). Excuse me if someone else has already mentioned this.

----------------

On 9/19/2003 9:51:11 PM synthfreek wrote:

Maybe I've missed something but why hasn't anyone mentioned that this person who won the auction was second to highest bidder on another recent pair of Cornwalls. Simply go to the advanced search feature and search by bidder(even if not high bidder box ticked as well as completed items box ticked). Excuse me if someone else has already mentioned this.

----------------

Et vlan dans les dents...

Babelfish translation:

And "vlan" in the teeth...

On 09/19/03 BigBusa said: "I've had my run-ins with cops and they are the lying-est, cheatin-est, most dishonest sons-a-bi&ches on the planet. The fact that you were a cop makes me suspect everything you say ever further."

If you're serious, you're one worthless piece of crap. Just like any other "group". Some bad, most good.

I'm a worthless piece of crap because I've gotten moving violations and gone to court? That is the extent of my runins with the cops.

I have no use for people flexing their computer muscles from anonymously & safely behind a computer screen like you're doing. Unless, you'd like to say that in person instead of from behind a computer I suggest you rethink your approach.

BigBusa, this is the culmination of just how idiotic this forum can become at its very worst. The above post by you ranks in thy coveted TOP SPOT. Truly pathetic.

My I implore for all to stop replying to this sad thread and let it die a quick death. There is no way to put it out of its misery with additional unimaginative and base posts.

This place has now sunk to new lows, something I thought was impossible given some of the past exchanges.

kh

It's like a train wreck I agree ...but if you think I'm gonna sit on my typing hands while some keyboard tough guy spouts off at me you're wrong.

I'm tired of jerks like that.

This whole sabotaged auction thing has me at a boiling point even 4 days later. 7.gif There's only 2 more ben clarkes listed in NY. I'll find him.