Looking for Khorns?

Rudy81

gentlemen, I harbor a fear that this forum oculd some day decend into "AA hell". I would ask everyone to try to keep this forum in tact. i.e. please take non-audio topics to "general" or better yet forget them altogether on the klipsch b-board. we all tend to go overboard from time to time and discuss politics or religon, etc. because we feel so at home here, it almost always ends in trouble. let's ALL do everyone a favor and stick to our hobby in this forum. ok? tony

Tony, this forum will NEVER be like Audio Asylum, in either the good or bad aspects. It's a whole different entity in my view. I certainly know your point above and in the other thread regarding audio topics; on the other hand, I think these posts are small forays into the fringe area and not indicative of a major trend. The two channel area is too strong and selective to mire like the General Questions area or the general AA forums. Look at the Tube portion of AA or even the High Efficiency speakers area. Occasionally, things get heated and off topic, but it's part of the charm of those places, unlike the General areas of both, which seem to be a mish-mash of more unintelligent babble.

This place actually thrives on a bit of variety in my opinion, as long as it doesnt become the main course, which I think will never happen based on past experience. Also, it's good to keep the BigBusas on their toes...

kh

ps- Besides, how will I have learned of San Salvador's cuisine and your interest in wooden boats?

kelly We're still waiting on this history about me that "If only the rest of this forum knew your history... They really have no idea." ...

You can't just make a bold statement like that and not back it up. If there's some of my history that you know about bad, good or indifferent I'd love to hear about it right here, right now.

If you're just talking crap again and have nothing to back up your rediculous statement then please refrain from trying to make me look bad and making yourself look even more like an A$$ than you normally do.

Busa,

Why don't you go to the ADS forum? or contact your mate, the Push-Pull HillBilly? You sure seem to have a lot to talk about.........

But please do it offline or off this forum.

Peace, Guy

OTOH,

Please stay,

You guys are so full of your hidden intentions and man, it is so transparent. I always find it amusing.........

It will be so boring here without you 2.gif .