Finding Nemo

damonrpayne

I most likely won't be seeing it until Saturday. Wife is buying it today, however, she is making the family hold out on seeing it until Saturday because she is having a kiddy party in ma theater....

And for the life of me, I can't understand how SHE CAN NOT understand why I am nervous. She gets all pissy with me when I try to express my concerns. Clueless, she is perfectly clueless(not to be mistaken for our Clue here on the board) as to my feelings of worry. It just couldn't be the multi thousands of dollars wrapped up in my room via equipment costs, building material costs and simply all the labor I have put into this thing.5.gif

m00n,

I hope to have kiddie parties some day when my daughter is old enough to appreciate. I also plan on being IN THE ROOM the entire time. Have you talked to the woman and made her understand what all this means to you? I've finally got her to understand that my stuff is super important to me, and now she polices people from setting their drinks on speakers, etc just like I do.

They will range in ages from 2 years old to about 13 years old. I have this going for me....

1) Only gear on the floor is all the way up front which will be roaped off

2) No speaker wires for them to tug on

3) Surrounds and Rears are up high where they can't get to them...

of the three, #1 is the one that can be broken. Meaning even if I put a roap up or something to that affect, if thier parent is not watching then, they can and will get curious. Plus there is not all that much room between the front seats and the gear, just enough for them to start horsing around and bump into gear....

But uncle rick, I didn't mean to bust your speaker grill! Yeah and I didn't mean for my foot to end up your @ss either, funny how things work out aint it. 11.gif

I don't want to look like a hard@ss, but damn, I don't trust parents. I don't trust them to keep their kids in line.5.gif

• 3 weeks later...

In that movie when they are in the whale....right before the whale blows,,,,wow,,,bass passage is a wall shaker,,,and i dont even have a sub only those no bass LaScalas and HK430...hhhmmmm makes you think huh....lol....rick..ps i went to new Ultimate electronics store other day and wow,,,i was there two hours if thats any idea how i liked it,,,went back next day applied for home theater installer.....cir-cutt city and bose-bye..look out