PLEASE HELP CHOOSING A DIGITAL CAMERA

prodj101

I use adobe photoshop 7.0 pro, and it does the job fine for resizing for the internet, so thats not an issue for me. I just want the highest resolution/picture quality for as cheap as I can get it. bonus features aren't really that important to me, since I am fairly competent with photoshop and can do all the editing I need in there.

----------------

On 11/12/2003 9:22:28 PM DALE WALKER wrote:

P.S 128mb cards are not cheap !

----------------

Yes they are.

When I get my Digital Rebel. I am going to get a 1 GB (1024 MB) Sandisk Ultra II. No less. It's all I need and I will never need to open the camera, it's also FAST. However, I have 'connections' 2.gif

CF_Ultra_II_1.0GB.jpg

Yeah I love my 1GB card. Lots of pics. I just spent a couple of weeks researching cameras in that price range for my bro. If you want to look at some nice digital cams check out the OLYMPUS C-750UZ (best cheap 10x zoom) and the Pentax OPTIO 550 which has a really sharp pic with a small size. The Canon Powershot S400 is even smaller but the OPTIO 550 has the better PQ, both are nice. G3 is also a nice cam. I own one so I'm biased.

----------------

On 11/13/2003 10:16:49 AM garymd wrote:

Sony it is! I'll be checking out their different models soon. I'd like to spend under $500. I guess that's one way to keep your customers loyal!

Thanks.

----------------

look at the sony dsc-p8 and dsc-p10. they are very much like my dsc-p9. good build-quality,compact size,decent optical zoom,easy to use,nice picture quality,CAMCORDER-style BATTERY for long battery life.$375-$475 would be a good price.

the slide-show feature on sony video products is WAY COOL!

avman.