T3

dmk

I rented it lastnight. Other than the limited chase scenes, the plot was Very weak. When it ended, I was Stunned -thinking is this it? I felt like I was left hanging...........where was the rest of the story. Hope Arnold does a better job as the Goven-a-tor....

• 1 month later...

blah, i knew that movie was going to suck the moment they started pre-production. when cameron said he wasn't going to spend 3 years of his life elevating someone else's franchise, i was like, pffff, gonna be a stinker. that notwithstanding the fact that they got this b-movie writers to come up with a story and screenplay...egad. miscasting, and rather un-cameron like acting perverted the movie even more.

effects were good, but lifeless. the setup's didn't ring of terminator level...it was a extremely well financed b-movie.

cameron all the way.

Although I feel that Mostow did a respectable job given the material he was working with, this is Cameron's baby, and if it wasn't going to be him writing/directing/producing, then it didn't really have a chance. At best, it felt as though it were the season finale of Teminator: The Series on Sci-Fi Channel or something.

• 5 months later...

I saw T3 on HBO last night. Although the plot was weak, they did keep it simple and the chase scene down the street with the crane was incredible. I am using the slim solid-state Roksan Capasian integrated amplifier with my classic Klipsch corner Khorns and the sound was incredible. Arnold doesnt really act. Then I watched Pirates of the Caribbean and Johnny Depp showed me what acting really is, but then he always has.

4.gif

I saw an interview with Quentin Tarantino where he said Johnny Depp is high on the list of people he really wants to work with. I'm not Tarantino's biggest fan but he tends to get great performances out of the people he works with, I'd love to see Depp on screen with a Tarantio script.

----------------

On 6/16/2004 11:04:01 AM damonrpayne wrote:

I was underwhelmed by ALL the acting in that movie, and there weren't any particularly good effects IMHO either.

----------------

Underwhelmed? Good effects? This movie had special effects?

Kristanna Lokinsml.jpg

He He He He He He He 2.gif

----------------

On 6/19/2004 12:00:35 PM damonrpayne wrote:

Sorry, that worked in "Species" but not this movie!

----------------

SORRY! What sorry? What are you talking about?

What do you mean sorry? Are you replying to a light hearted post of mine beginning with word SORRY? What's that all about man.