system pics

batibot

Alright people, lets quit busting on the guy's picture. 11.gif It seems Clueless beat me to the punch in fixing the one image.

Future reference to those that post pictures - please, resize the images and rotate them if necessary so they are more managable, especially for those that got slow connections. Believe me, I was guilty of the same when I first started posting images here. 12.gif If you must post a huge image, at least put a warning in your posting that the image is big and may take a little bit of time to download.

Anyway, to get back on topic, that is a nice little system there. The Denon AVR1603 is a respectable reciever. I listened to a pair of Sapphire speakers with one, and I was actually quite impressed with the sound (I love going to the local dealer to play with the new toys they get there 10.gif).

What kind of speakers you running with that thing? I see you also have one of the new RW series subs - is that the RW-10?

Very nice - better than what I started with (Yamaha R-V702 with some Infinity Reference speakers).

----------------

On 11/14/2003 8:10:08 PM skonopa wrote:

I see your Pioneer Elite 43TX came in. How do you like it?

----------------

Yea I got it Wednesday but didn't really have time to play it until this afternoon.....I just loveeeeeee it!!!!!! 9.gif

The bad thing was my sub's blown 2weeks ago.... having 7 speakers with no sub now 14.gif. Otherwise I'd stick with the room and not going anywhere over the weekend 9.gif .

Btw I'm having little problem with it...... the multi input doesn't really work well..... (or my source's having problem? I"ll try it out later). The volume can't be tuned and it jsut got front speakers' working at that time

----------------

On 11/15/2003 5:35:40 AM batibot wrote:

no it's not the 10 it's the rw-12....
16.gif
the logitech is for the pc

----------------

Cool. The RW-12 is a nice sub, especially for the money. Definitly a step up from the KSW series subs. Still curious as to which speakers you are running with your setup there. 1.gif

----------------

On 11/15/2003 5:14:39 PM batibot wrote:

Mains are rf3II and the center is rc 25 surrounds are el cheapo sony

----------------

Nice! I had a pair of the RC-3IIs before I traded them in for the RF-7s. Definitly a good sounding speaker - certainly a lot of bang for the buck also. Kinda wish I still had them to setup in the game room. Enjoy that system!