FOR SALE - HH SCOTT 299A

easyeyes

I'm offering this one more time on the forum to see if anyone wants it before I pack it up for storage. This amp was rebuilt less than a year ago by NOSValves and is in great operating condition. Amp sales with telefunken rib plates up front, Russian 7189 output tubes, HH Scott 6BL8s and Sovtek 5AR4. If you are interested please let me know as soon as possible. My family and I are going to Germany for Thanksgiving and will not return until 30 Nov. I will let this go for $525.00 shipped. See the pictures below:

hh_pic.jpg

top_pic.jpg

REARPIC

This price is really really good now guy's !! Just like before if a forum member buys it they are welcome to have it first sent here for a few updates and a check up free of charge all they have to do is pay the cost of the shipping from me to the new home. You'll be hard pressed to buy one on ebay and get lucky enough to have it rebuilt and done for this price. Don't forget this has a $75 wood case with it !!

Craig

If anybody looking for a 299a second version dont jump on this offer they are plum crazy, it will cost you at least 50 bucks or more to get one off ebay and have it redone, and you wont have a 75 buck factory case to go with it or a set of 75 buck to 100 buck set of telefukten 12ax7, these tubes are like gold, simple the best.IT will cost about 16 bucks at most to have it shipped from craigs house to yours totaly tuned up. Sombody needs to give this amp a home.Its a deal.

Sorry I haven't been watching this, came down with a wicked case of the flu that has put me under. I do indeed want this unit and look forward to cranking it on my Cornwalls upstairs. Of course, I will have to try it on the Khorns too. Do your thing Craig, and thanks for the generous offer.

Greg