one stunning sansui g-8000 reveiver

jazzmansound

Ok,lets start saying this is one outstanding reveiver that stands by it,s self and it should. This

receiver output is not less then 120 watts rms into 8 ohms per channel ,that it does not mean

the output is just 120 watts rms at 8 ohns this is real power from the 70,s and sounds so good.

The receiver is all most flawless in looks and works perfectly .If you never had a chance to set

back enjoy this outstanding stereo reveiver hold onto your seat the output WOW what you

have miss out on. If you have any question please call me or email phone 810 743 0979 //

email is jjazz41@netzero.com. and it all so have mike mixing on it

thank you for looking john

post-13877-13819250604698_thumb.jpg

my sansui amp still sound good. Planning on getting some better speakers soon to replace my AR. This amp still pushes out some dynamic and powerful sound. Planning on to buy a pair of Totem Acoustic bookshelf speakers, what do you guys think.

hahaha.....20 dollors, i won't even sell my amp for 500, and i got many offers. There just something about old Sansui amps that modern amps around the same price is missing.

I wish i had their BA-5000 amplifers, or is it PA??

----------------

On 12/6/2003 12:25:12 AM Klipschfoot wrote:

You should mention if this receiver MIXES the mic input with the selected source - especially for recording. That is rare feature in receivers. I don't know any other receivers that offered this feature other than the Sansui I once saw.

----------------

I don't know if my kenwood kr-9600 does that. I've never used the mic sound injection before. Is that similiar? I'm the original owner and it's got a lot of bells & whistles I've never even used.

I just picked up (yesterday) a Sansui G-8700DB (one the the biggies)160wpc, pure DC. This was the first stereo piece I ever bought (back in 1980)and couldn't pass up the chance to get it, if just for nostalgia. This has to be one of the best looking pieces of audio gear I've ever seen. They just don't make them like this anymore. Weighs over 60lbs. Solid construction. Vintage gear is really a neat hobby as you can often find near mint stuff for peanuts. I nabbed a MINT Pioneer CT-F650 Cassette Deck (chrome with those cool blue meters) for $12.50 on ebay. I know most don't even know what cassettes are anymore, but as I still have a bunch...

Dave