wrench_peddler

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Edmond,

I don't think I can any longer handle your constant accusations to others here that they don't read the posts -- when you have become one of the most frequent offenders. For example:

"On this particular thread alone, it is abysmal to read statements from you and the PK character that it's just humor, and we should just lighten up."

This is NOT what Craig meant, as his first post CLEARLY states he thought the post was in "poor taste". Never at ANY time did he defend, or rationalize THAT particular post. It NEVER happened.

"Your past and present lack of respect for others is apparently oblivious to you. Smiley faces do not alter the lack of respect you demonstrate."

By "others", you mean Kelly, Guy, and you. Trust me, he's not oblivious to it, and could care less. He's sick of the snide remarks and subtle insults by you three. Craig makes a crack about someone's 1.8 watt amp, and the phucking house comes down. Of course, we are expected to put up with the constant output of comments regarding the lack of refinement of our amps. "Hey yeah, we just looove push-pull amps, but you know -- they just don't quite measure up. I mean, we like them and all, hey, listen to them all of the time, they're GREAT, but you know, they... etc..." I say what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Now, as far as these threads go, or Craig's posts in general, if you have a problem please report it to the moderator -- because that's what I'm going to do the next time you launch a verbal assault.

Dean,

Man oh man. I AM SO AFRAID!!!!!!!!!!!

Take a look around. He has disrepected more than Kelly, Guy, and myself. And no thank you, I do not need to learn to take certain type of jokes, which is what I objected to in his remark.

Now for some of your other remarks.

"Of course, we are expected to put up with the constant output of comments regarding the lack of refinement of our amps. "Hey yeah, we just looove push-pull amps, but you know -- they just don't quite measure up. I mean, we like them and all, hey, listen to them all of the time, they're GREAT, but you know, they... etc..." I say what's good for the goose is good for the gander."

What the hell are you talking about? Where can you find that I have EVER said anything like those above statements. YOU ARE HALLUCINATING! You're geting as bad as Mr. Parrot with making up things he says I said. Your zeal for your crusade has led you far astray with those statements.

You've never threatened to report your friend and future business partner to the moderator, so do what the hell ever you want to do, or feel you have a need to do. I really don't care. I thought I made it clear with my last post. NOSValves, aka Mr. BUB, does not exist as far as I'm concerned. Get your facts straight the next time before you accuse me of something. You HAVE let their insanity become yours.

Klipsch out.

----------------

On 12/18/2003 8:50:19 PM paulparrot wrote:

See, Dean, you try to reason with someone filled with hatred, and you will get more meanness. He's lost, full of bile.

----------------

Parrot,

You continue the insanity. What drugs are you on? I did not make one mean statement. You continue to make false statements. Go back to your cage and lock the door. You are one sick minded bird!

Klipsch out.

Yeesh, I didn't expect you to be "afraid", as if it was a threat. I was just giving you a friendly warning, and certainly plan on following through if you don't stop the personal attacks. I can only think of less than a handleful of posts where Craig has actually "lost it" and resorted to personal attacks, while OTOH -- with you it has become a matter of habit.

"Take a look around. He has disrepected more than Kelly, Guy, and myself."

Flaming someone, or not giving one "proper" respect -- is not the same as a personal attack. Telling someone they don't know what the hell they are talking about, is not the same as calling them an idiot, or saying they are part of a "****pile".

"And no thank you, I do not need to learn to take certain type of jokes, which is what I objected to in his remark."

I don't know what you mean here. His point was that every "crack", or wiseass remark is sometimes taken as an affront -- which is true. It does get ridiculous sometimes.

"What the hell are you talking about? Where can you find that I have EVER said anything like those above statements. YOU ARE HALLUCINATING! You're geting as bad as Mr. Parrot with making up things he says I said. Your zeal for your crusade has led you far astray with those statements."

Well, one example is from Kevin's 45 thread, "Here's an individual that has progressed from push pull, to building his 300B amp, moving to 2A3 monoblocks, and then to the DRD45." You SET guys say stuff like this all of time. You do it so often you don't even know your doing it. When Paul called you on this, you claimed every person had a different idea of what "progession" meant in this hobby -- but there certainly wasn't any question as to what YOU meant by it, which was the point. At any rate, I don't have the time, energy, or patience to search out every post where it happens.

My zeal for my crusade? You've got to be kidding me. I'm one of the most restrained, realistic people on this forum. I don't care for the SET approach, but I've never belittled someone else for doing it.

"You've never threatened to report your friend and future business partner to the moderator..."

Like I said, Craig may be obnoxious, but he doesn't resort to personal attacks continually. You are more than welcome to report him yourself however.

"I thought I made it clear with my last post. NOSValves, aka Mr. BUB ..."

What's up with the "BUB" thing?

"Get your facts straight the next time before you accuse me of something."

My facts are straight, you're just in denial of them.

"You HAVE let their insanity become yours."

I'm not being medicated for insanity.

Guy,

I find that a good number of SET fans have other amp topologies besides, while PP fans seldom do. This is strong evidence that SET people realize the inadequacies of SET for dealing with everything they want to hear, while PP people realize that PP is up to the job for anything and everything.

----------------

On 12/18/2003 9:14:09 PM jazman wrote:

----------------

On 12/18/2003 8:50:19 PM paulparrot wrote:

See, Dean, you try to reason with someone filled with hatred, and you will get more meanness. He's lost, full of bile.

----------------

Parrot,

You continue the insanity. What drugs are you on? I did not make one mean statement. You continue to make false statements. Go back to your cage and lock the door. You are one sick minded bird!

Klipsch out.

----------------

Jazman logic: "I did not make one mean statement" is followed by "You are one sick minded bird!" LOL!

----------------

On 12/18/2003 9:22:41 PM paulparrot wrote:

Guy,

I find that a good number of SET fans have other amp topologies besides, while PP fans seldom do. This is strong evidence that SET people realize the inadequacies of SET for dealing with everything they want to hear, while PP people realize that PP is up to the job for anything and everything.
----------------

PP,

When I had used a PP amplifier in my main system, it was always backed up by other spare PP amplifiers as well. So, I don't really see the corrolation in your statement.

BTW,

I now own a SET amp and it is my only amp (at the moment).

"I find that a good number of SET fans have other amp topologies besides, while PP fans seldom do. This is strong evidence that SET people realize the inadequacies of SET for dealing with everything they want to hear, while PP people realize that PP is up to the job for anything and everything."

Paul, while I prefer SET over PP, I do not dislike PP as I do own both topologies; however, I find that SET IS "up to the job for anything and everything" I am listening to.