wrench_peddler

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kelly,

WTF here go again and frankly I'm getting sick of it your taking me out of context READ THE FIRST LINE OF MY POST !!! Your reading comprehension is horrible ! I'm not talking about this particular joke I'm talking in general terms !! Even mentioning a reference to his LAST post.

You wonder why we end up in Battles all the time *^%$(^*)&TP

----------------

On 12/18/2003 10:55:23 AM smilin wrote:

Hear hear for MaxG, great mod! PK get over it admit when ypi are WRONG
15.gif

Lets keep the holidays in a POSITIVE way

Smilin for max, GO F***** yourself PK
----------------

Gee Smilin, Looks like the best part of you ran down the crack of your momma's *** an wound up as a brown stain on the matress! I think you've been cheated! And oh by the way GO F*** yourself too!

Happy Holidays! lol

Look at the difference in your post and mine, Craig. This last post of yours to me. See any difference? Mine was even keeled and basically answering PKuziel regarding the humor comment. The only even vague reference to your post was the word "stuffed shirts" and I explained myself in a straight forward way. Frankly, you take something that is written in an even tone, and respond with rancor. Anyone that read my post would not have said it deserved anythig like the response you came up with. IT was simply stating my opinion on Pkuziel's comment about no humor (throwing in I didnt think there were stuffed shirts - an insult in itself) in the forum. You now fly off the handle when restraint is in order. I could have flown of the handle at the "stuffed shirts" reference since I was one of the ones complainging about the photo. I didnt.

kh

Kelly,

Your post was just after mine and can only be taken as a reply to my statements. Twist it all you want after the fact. I stand by my statement. If your going to be directing thoughts to a certain person then start the post with there name just like I'm doing here. Now go up and do your famous edit job Heh!

I'm standing by my statement there are 2 many stuffed shirts in here everyone needs to lighten up even me !! your one of the guilty parties at times also. Look at the DRD thread and my initial post to that thread with smiles and winks. later in the thread I got lambasted for that Joke which did have a point hidden in its context.

Craig

PS the difference in my posts and yours is I get right to the point without any wish wash or things left to perception and misunderstanding. You take this as personal attack, I take as trying to get you to understand things from my perspective and make this place more pleasent in the long run.

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 12/18/2003 11:06:00 AM PKuziel wrote:

----------------

15.gif"

Smilin for max, GO F***** yourself PK----------------

Gee Smilin, Looks like the best part of you ran down the crack of your momma's *** an wound up as a brown stain on the matress! I think you've been cheated! And oh by the way GO F*** yourself too!

Happy Holidays! lol

----------------

PK,

Yeah I woke up on the wrong side of the world today

6.gif And my momma just got out of the shower, she washed the privates, and now they are infed ex on the way to YOU! You slimey little bastard2.gif BTW just to F*** yourself is just Too Good For U11.gif

Smilin fo U

Max, great job

16.gif

----------------

On 12/18/2003 11:21:04 AM smilin wrote:

----------------

----------------

15.gif"

Happy Holidays! lol

----------------

PK,

6.gif
And my momma just got out of the shower, she washed the privates, and now they are infed ex on the way to YOU! You slimey little bastard
2.gif
BTW just to F*** yourself is just Too Good For U
11.gif

Smilin fo U

Max, great job

16.gif

----------------

Slimey little bastard? LOL you are funny. In fact Smilin if I could go F*** myself I would never leave the house! hehehehe Happy Holidays to you and yours.

No hard feelings on my end.

P.S> Glad I could make it easier for you Craig!

Craig,

Sorry - have to disagree.

As a relatively unbiased observer I didnt read Kelly's post as a response to yours - even though it quoted from you and directly followed your post.

I read it as I believe Kelly intended - a general comment to the thread that this is not a funny joke, not because forum members do not have a sense of humour, but because it surpasses the broadest definition of good taste.

I do agree with you that we could all lighten up from time to time - but boy was this the wrong place to state it!!! (IMHO of course).

Maybe turn that sensitvity dial down - just a touch??

Craig, my post was neither pointed or offensive. Yours was. Ask you friend Dean. I have bent over backwards attempting to post above board. In my view, your posts have been extremely aggressive and attacking.

They brought out the WORST in Jazman (normally a mild mannered and thoughtful person), Cut-Throat, Guy Landau, me, Neo33, and Trivale. Each of those people posted in a way I have NEVER seen in response. My posts has no where near the rancor and ugliness. The same as this thread; my post was not attacking in any way except to say the photo was in poor taste and I thought this forum did have much going on humor wise. The FIRST post that was ugly between us was YOURS.

And that post you are referring to came as a DIRECT personal attack; even DEAN responded to it. Look at the responses that your posts brought in that thread from Cut-Throat. Again, I have NEVER seen him post that way either in here or the Asylum.

kh

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 12/18/2003 11:28:02 AM PKuziel wrote:

----------------

On 12/18/2003 11:21:04 AM smilin wrote:

----------------

----------------

15.gif"

Happy Holidays! lol

----------------

PK,

6.gif"
And my momma just got out of the shower, she washed the privates, and now they are infed ex on the way to YOU! You slimey little bastard
2.gif"
BTW just to F*** yourself is just Too Good For U
11.gif"

Smilin fo U

Max, great job

16.gif"

----------------

Slimey little bastard? LOL you are funny. In fact Smilin if I could go F*** myself I would never leave the house! hehehehe Happy Holidays to you and yours.

No hard feelings on my end.

P.S> Glad I could make it easier for you Craig!

----------------

PK,

Lay down on your back, put your legs over your head, push down on you *** and never leave the house again

11.gif heh heh heh, For me my wife will do3.gif

Smilin

PK,

thanks for posting the picture of the sprinter involved in the Special Olympics. The look of transcendant joy on his face as he nears the finish line lightened my heart! Everyone has crosses to bear in their lives - it is how you individually carry yours that will determine if you lead a happy life.

Max, thanks for putting an appropriate tag on that wonderful photo. Maybe it will help inspire another person to work as a hugger at an SO in their area.

Fini, your picture was e-mailed to my bro over an encrypted military line. He is involved in the nasty juju in the Sunni Triangle, doing raids on a nightly basis for the next two weeks, and morale is way down after they had three people drown when their Strykers flipped at speed and landed in a large culvert. I have four e-mails from one stars and higher thanking us for sending a kick-*** laugher when they needed one the most. One went so far as to say there are no houses of ill repute in their area, so there has been a marked increase in dead kittens round the area!9.gif