Want to argue?

wrench_peddler

Dean,

How short your memory is. He's the one who began the name calling many, many months ago. Where was your indignation when he was calling me a$$hole all the time? Not a peep from you. He also called me a bastard very recently. Not a peep from you. That's quite Ok by your rules. I've got to do a better job learning Dean's rules. P-l-e-a-s-e.

It's also amazing that you can even begin to argue what someone's progression is or how it's defined. It should be apparent from Cut Throats report that he felt he had made progress toward achieving the type of sound he was looking for from HIS system. Not yours, or Parrots, or anyone else. It has nothing to do with you or the rest of your clan. Who the heck are any of you? Are we now witnessing the return of the Nixon administration, where soon as a statement is made counter to how you think people should state things, you must disallow the public to hear it, or be exposed to it unless it has your spin? You and your clans paranoid behavior with respect to feeling you must police what other people consider progress is laughable and ridiculous.

We now have the Progress Police.

I also have never belittled anyone who had a different system configuration than I, so what's up with that crap? I have never said I don't care for the PP approach, and in fact you have no idea that I have a PP project in progress now.

Since you are not Mr. BUB, and I don't respond to his postings, and given all the new Police agencies, that information is on a need to know basis. You haven't been given clearance to know.

Running fast as I can from the Progress Police.

Klipsch out.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh yes Jazzman pull up these threads where I did this and lets see what happened that prompted me to this behavior!! Ah yes it was personal attacks from YOU!!!! You started this long long ago when I said that there was a small difference between my $30 Salvation Army turn table and high dollar ones that some people use. At that time you came out like a beast and have been doing it to on and off ever since. This was at least 20 to 24 months ago!!

Quit talking and start proving you can use the search function like anyone else!! I have put up with your nasty attitude for almost 2 years and everyone around here is tired of it including me!! I have done almost everything in my power to get you to quit posting to me. I have asked nicely, I have ignored you, I have come out punching. You need counseling no more no less you have a serious mental problem dude. Even Guy and I are getting along just fine these days for the most part for Christ sakes. The problems with Kelly and I are mostly my fault as of rescently its a personal thing and nothing more. I just realized that in dealing with him the way I have been doing Im acting like someone I know YOU!!! I am done with it unless provoked I will not attack Kelly again. Why don't you try being a little more reasonable and everyone can get along around here?

Craig <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

----------------

On 12/18/2003 9:27:42 PM paulparrot wrote:

----------------

On 12/18/2003 9:14:09 PM jazman wrote:

----------------

On 12/18/2003 8:50:19 PM paulparrot wrote:

See, Dean, you try to reason with someone filled with hatred, and you will get more meanness. He's lost, full of bile.

----------------

Parrot,

You continue the insanity. What drugs are you on? I did not make one mean statement. You continue to make false statements. Go back to your cage and lock the door. You are one sick minded bird!

Klipsch out.
----------------

Jazman logic: "I did not make one mean statement" is followed by "You are one sick minded bird!" LOL!

----------------

Mr. Parrot,

Anyone reading your post vs mine should not have a hard time with which of those two posts have the mean statement.

And yes, you are one sick bird. One more of a similar post by you should have Dean reporting you to the Moderator, unless that is under a different section of Dean's Rule book. And it most likely is.

Klipsch out.

Neo,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Paul, at the moment, SET does TOTALLY satify my audio needs. And my PP backup is a WHOPPING 8W!

If SET is currently satifying your every need then explain why your looking for new amps ? Also what amp are you referring to that is 8 watts ?

Does anyone see where this is going? If this kind of crap continues how do you think KLIPSCH will respond? Do you think they might suspend this forum? I for one don't want that to happen, but will be surprised if they don't! Come on guys just try to get along so we don't loose this great forum.

MB

OK, 92 post later and WHO WON? Anyone bigger, badder, faster, stronger, better looking, less retarded? NOT. Oh well, I at least hope someone got a smile and they feel better.

PS, I still love you. In the mean time, I have been enjoying Guiomar Novaes, pianist playing Chopin Waltzes recorded in 1953 by VOX Productions. My Lascala's and Scott have been jumping. Sorry you missed it.

PSS, Got the album at Goodwill for $1. Looks and sounds almost new.

This would be more fun if the main arguers just owned up to the fact that the recent ill-will which, by the way, has apparently affected all threads over 6 posts, has little to do with set vs. pp. You all should be honest here. That's just your excuse to come on in here and call each other names. Ironically enough, this is the Special Olympics of arguments.

Here's a plan, start a new thread "Hey We're All D!ckheads in Here" and continue your "topology argument" or "humor discussion" or whatever in there. That way you otherwise informative gentlemen can leave the rest of the threads unmolested.

If, on the other hand, this fight really does come down to Jazman thinks SET is the best or Parrot thinks that SET is incapable of accurately reproducing music, you all have problems. A little heated discussion on the issue is one thing. This is ridiculous. DID YOUR MOTHERS BUILD YOUR AMPS? I don't see how you guys could take it this far otherwise.

Holy Jumpin Jesus! You guys are still bickering???? 4 whole pages of BULL$HIT, This post originally started over a tasteless picture that some of us did not think was such a BIG deal where as others did. If 4 pages of this Bull$hit does'nt vailidate the assertion that most of the alligations about lack of a sence of humor are VALID then I don't know what else does! I am almost sorry I bothered to come to this forum. For Christ's sake this place has become about as much fun as a autopsy table. This one cracks a joke, this one gets offended, this one say's lighten up, this one goes ballistic and then come the personal attacks. GROW UP!

Outta here!