wrench_peddler

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kelly,

So I'm to blame for every person on this forums behavor OKAY !!! I think a persons conduct are of there own doing !! Please show me in rescent forum history when I attacked Jazzman or Guy first EVER !!! As for as Cut-Throat I never attacked him I just stated he jumps to the gun and posts recklessly and inaccurately ! Never did I call names at any person in any of these threads the name calling always come from your cronnies they are the ones that lose composer when confronted with real valid points. NEO well anyone can see my point with him of coarse unless there blind.

You in general do not like anyone that posts in a direct and to the point manner this is fairly obvious at least to me.

Also yes I may read things into your posts that may not be there but after 2 years on this forum I have absolutely no stomach for you and long for the days when you were out of the picture. In time maybe this will pass I for one am willing to admit some fault bet you can't do the same !!

As far as your comments to my post in Cut-Throats thread I have no clue what your taking about Cut-Throat never even responded to my first post in anyway !! LATER AFTER THE GLOVES WERE TOOK OFF WITH EVERY MEMBER INVOLVED WHICH WAS INDUCED BY OTHERS COMMENTS THEN THINGS WENT ASKEW. WAKE UP AND READ THE THREAD IN ITS ENTIRETY DEAN AND MYSELF WALKED THRU THIS ON THE PHONE LAST NIGHT. I FUEL THE FIRE ONCE STARTED BUT NEVER START THE FIRE !!! IT USUALLY STARTS FROM YOUR OLD CRONNY JAZZMAN.

I cannot believe you keep up with the blame throwing it is everyone envolved fault ! Fire can be put out all that is require in water. THROW SOME WATER !!!!! I DID ABOVE

Craig

Now that I actually went back and read this post I wish I hadn't. My next door neighbors are a couple in their 70's and their 45 yr old son who has downs syndrome. Sweetest, kindest guy I know. His father tells me often, "I wouldn't wish this upon my worst enemy but I wouldn't change it for the world."

"after 2 years on this forum I have absolutely no stomach for you and long for the days when you were out of the picture. "

This is entirely evident in almost every post directed at me and yet another example of a direct and pointed insult that is WAY over the top. You have absolutely no sense of restraint now. Some dont notice it but many more do.

kh

Since I started all this and now that this has died down a bit, let me say. My brother was born with cerebral palsy so I am not without feelings or compassion for the handicapped. Sorry if I offended. It wasn't meant to offend. It was only to make a point and only a couple of you got it. The whole Idea of Special Olympics is to give a feeling of joy and normalacy to a person who otherwise might not often be blessed with those feelings. In the end nothing else has changed. On a forum like this, all the chest beating and finger pointing, self agrandizing and name calling, in the end, doesn't change a thing. It only allows the agressor to feel they are bigger, better, smarter, strong, better looking(?) than the next guy. In the end nothing has changed. So what's the use? Chill and let other folks blow smoke up your butt. That way you don't have to bend yourself up like a pretzel for some gratification. Am I understood? Boy,I hope so!

PS. I love you guys. I love my Scott. I love my Lascala's. I love my vinyl. Thanks for being there/here.

Kelly,

Once again your picking one part of the post and making it the entire subject rather then discuss the entire problem at hand. It always takes two people to argue and two people to get along. The sentence following the sentence you so conveniently picked to respond basically said I think that feeling could pass if given time and effort on both parts.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

You see I unlike you am a big enough person to admit a mistake but you my friend are not. I am very touchy when it comes to your posting and has every reason to be as you probably do with mine. But could you admit any possible wrong doing in any circumstance? Not that I have ever seen and I mean ever!

The fact of the matter is that if you would have just directed your post at the person that you say it was directed at none of this would have ever happened. My fault your fault who the heck cares it was from what your saying a misunderstanding on my part so be it. Okay the entire worlds problems can be blamed on me if it makes you feel better you can go on believing your perfect in every way.

Craig

Dave,

I am glad I was able to do something for our troops. I hope your brother cums home soon.2.gif

Here's a shot of our President, who is looking for terrorists, guerillas, etc. himself, in every nook, crannie, and cleavage. You might want to forward this one, too. I know it got my morale to rise.

cleavage.jpg

----------------

On 12/18/2003 10:02:09 AM PKuziel wrote:

You know I have been on this forum for a while now and one thing that I notice is that most here have NO sence of humor. ----------------

Especially that Fini person and the 65 year old woman Maxg. How dare they follow up with masturbation humor. Are they trying to imply that we are just 'playing with ourselves"?

PKuziel: from a fellow Pole, one of my favorites!

Yosh and Stosh are walking down the street and see a dog licking his balls.

Yosh says to Stosh "look at that, it's disgusting"!

Stosh says "What do you mean? You would do that if you could"!

Yosh replies "Nah, that dog looks mean"!9.gif

wrench_peddler,

My reaction to your initial post was so negative, that I decided not to reply at the time, and walked away from the computer and the forum for a while. I now see your apology to those offended such as myself. I have to consider that progress at least.

I would like to say that as one who has in the past worked with assisting handicapped individuals with employement and who has also volunteered and worked at the Special Olympics, those who take lightly the situations of others, especially Special Olympians, should realize it is not an area for humor in any manner or fashion. There ARE life circumstances that just are not funny, and saying one should "lighten up" just doesn't cut it. It's part of the same reason I felt it important to interrupt the humor directed toward the name of the Chineese designer of a now interesting preamp a while back. Again the prevailing attitude was that I needed to lighten up, not be offended, or I was full of hate. The "Well, it's only humor" attitude reflects a general lack of sensitivity toward others. It's not funny to those who are the object of your humor.

Thank you Mr. wrench_peddler for at least realizing you offended others. Unfortunately, there still seems to be those who think that all is required is "lightening up". Nothing could be further from the truth.

Klipsch out.

----------------

On 12/18/2003 11:58:47 AM NOSValves wrote:

Kelly,

So I'm to blame for every person on this forums behavor OKAY !!! I think a persons conduct are of there own doing !! Please show me in rescent forum history when I attacked Jazzman or Guy first EVER !!! As for as Cut-Throat I never attacked him I just stated he jumps to the gun and posts recklessly and inaccurately ! Never did I call names at any person in any of these threads the name calling always come from your cronnies they are the ones that lose composer when confronted with real valid points. NEO well anyone can see my point with him of coarse unless there blind.

You in general do not like anyone that posts in a direct and to the point manner this is fairly obvious at least to me.

Also yes I may read things into your posts that may not be there but after 2 years on this forum I have absolutely no stomach for you and long for the days when you were out of the picture. In time maybe this will pass I for one am willing to admit some fault bet you can't do the same !!

As far as your comments to my post in Cut-Throats thread I have no clue what your taking about Cut-Throat never even responded to my first post in anyway !! LATER AFTER THE GLOVES WERE TOOK OFF WITH EVERY MEMBER INVOLVED WHICH WAS INDUCED BY OTHERS COMMENTS THEN THINGS WENT ASKEW. WAKE UP AND READ THE THREAD IN ITS ENTIRETY DEAN AND MYSELF WALKED THRU THIS ON THE PHONE LAST NIGHT. I FUEL THE FIRE ONCE STARTED BUT NEVER START THE FIRE !!! IT USUALLY STARTS FROM YOUR OLD CRONNY JAZZMAN.

I cannot believe you keep up with the blame throwing it is everyone envolved fault ! Fire can be put out all that is require in water. THROW SOME WATER !!!!! I DID ABOVE

Craig

----------------

NOSValves(aka Mr.BUB)

Watch yourself here as your misinformation will catch up with you. What do you consider "rescent"??(sp.)Yesterday? I had taken the time to go back in the archives and found some of your attacks, ready to sling them in your face. Yet

I have attempted to ignore you for a day and here you are claiming "IT USUALLY STARTS FROM YOUR OLD CRONNY JAZZMAN."

On this particular thread alone, it is abysmal to read statements from you and the PK character that it's just humor, and we should just lighten up. Your past and present lack of respect for others is apparently oblivious to you. Smiley faces do not alter the lack of respect you demonstrate. At this point, there really isn't a reason to create a written word with the most base attempt to communicate with you. You're clueless to it all. So be it. Cut throat had it correct. YOU ARE THE WORST PERSON I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED ON THE INTERNET ! I also shall treat you like the fly on the shiiitpile that you are. As far as I'm concerned, forever more, you do not exist.

Klipsch out.

Jazzman,

Where your wrong is I have complete respect for people that deserve respect. You have lost that I no longer along with many many others have no respect for you at all. I think of you as a field mouse that somehow found its way into my home not a threat just a pest !!

Craig

I work on a AFB.

They have a JWOD contract that hires people with developmental disabilites for base work.

If your working with some particular person that happens to have Down Syndrome, laugh and joke and give the guy a bad time because of his disability, then you might as well go find the Base Commander and tell him his mother was a great piece of ***.

Either way you'll be out of a job.

I'd rather work with employees with developmental disabilities, they listen, they work hard and show much respect. And have giant hearts.

They can be a real challenge, however.

Now the drug rehab employees, that's a whole different story! 7.gif

Fini,

knowing the full extent of GW 43's military training and record of towering scholastic achievement while attending Yale, I can imagine the conversation might have played out like this....

"Oh my goodnes, I think there are a couple of land mines in my drink!" (Buxom Matron)

"Honey, look, over here. There are ice cubes in my drink, as well!" (Wife)

"I'll be dammed, there's either ice cubes or a bunch of bomb things in my drink! Waiter..." (GDub)2.gif

The scary thing is I just got a gift from the RNC in Missouri....it's a red and blue Roots beret. Hmmm

You are both going to be so mad at me, but I have to say this: you remind of my 11 year old son, and my 13 year old daughter -- who basically can't stand to be in the same room with each other. I have to order them to different parts of the house just to get some peace sometimes. The truly ironic thing is -- they are two wonderful people, as long as I keep them separated. So, it seems fitting that I send you both to "time out". :)

Let's back up a little:

Craig, first of all -- you probably shouldn't have went off on Kelly. I mean, he mentioned the "stuffy shirted" remark in your post, but his post was really directed at PK who was rationalizing his .jpg post. PK said we had no sense of humor, and Kelly's post stated: "No sense of humor?". It is difficult to sometimes tell who is directing what comments to who, and so it's probably better to ask first, before dropping the hammer. I really did read Kelly's post as an attempt to create proper perspective as to what constitutes acceptable humor, and I agreed with him. Apparently, you found the post in poor taste as well, for in your first post you said exactly that. You then followed on with comments about how humor is taken here at the forum in general. Now, Kelly responds to PK, and uses your "stuffed shirts" comment, which you interpret as Kelly saying you're rationalizing the distasteful humor just like PK. Of course now, you get pissed, because you had JUST said you thought the post was in poor taste too. Like me, it might be best if you say what you have to say with the least amount of key strokes possible. It seems the less I say, the less there is to read into my posts. I used to love typing away, but it's just not fun anymore. At any rate, it might have been best if you had just said, "Hey man, I said the post sucked -- I was just talking about "in general".

Edmond,

I don't think I can any longer handle your constant accusations to others here that they don't read the posts -- when you have become one of the most frequent offenders. For example:

"On this particular thread alone, it is abysmal to read statements from you and the PK character that it's just humor, and we should just lighten up."

This is NOT what Craig meant, as his first post CLEARLY states he thought the post was in "poor taste". Never at ANY time did he defend, or rationalize THAT particular post. It NEVER happened.

"Your past and present lack of respect for others is apparently oblivious to you. Smiley faces do not alter the lack of respect you demonstrate."

By "others", you mean Kelly, Guy, and you. Trust me, he's not oblivious to it, and could care less. He's sick of the snide remarks and subtle insults by you three. Craig makes a crack about someone's 1.8 watt amp, and the phucking house comes down. Of course, we are expected to put up with the constant output of comments regarding the lack of refinement of our amps. "Hey yeah, we just looove push-pull amps, but you know -- they just don't quite measure up. I mean, we like them and all, hey, listen to them all of the time, they're GREAT, but you know, they... etc..." I say what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Now, as far as these threads go, or Craig's posts in general, if you have a problem please report it to the moderator -- because that's what I'm going to do the next time you launch a verbal assault.