Want to argue?

wrench_peddler

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've stayed out of this insanity till now. It's Friday, I'm going fishing this afternoon, and I just need to get this off my chest before I lose my net connection for the weekend.

BLUE IS BETTER THAN GREEN!!!!

Anyone doesn't like it, I'll kick your a$$, smash your amps, and sick my neighbors cat on your speaker cones!!!

----------------

On 12/19/2003 9:31:53 AM Champagne taste beer budget wrote:

I've stayed out of this insanity till now. It's Friday, I'm going fishing this afternoon, and I just need to get this off my chest before I lose my net connection for the weekend.

Anyone doesn't like it, I'll kick your a$$, smash your amps, and sick my neighbors cat on your speaker cones!!!
----------------

BLUE? BLUE?????? DAMM RIGHT BLUE IS BETTER THAN GREEN! BUT BLUE IS NOT AS GOOD AS PURPLE! So there! Going to kick my a$$? I got a big a$$ so I hope you got all day! Smash my amps? well hell I have a Rotel RSX-1055 so is it really worth your time to smash? And as far as your neighbors cat goes, I got 3 of the little bastards myself and they stick together!

Hehheheheheheheh

----------------

On 12/19/2003 9:31:53 AM Champagne taste beer budget wrote:

----------------

Yup'I stayed out of this too........now you say that blue is better that green...well....yo momma!!!!!there hows that......

I still dont if I'm masterbatin for or against the kitties???!!!!!!!............LOL9.gif

OK, the forum has been ruined by my posting of the pic. So an off colored joke can't be much worse.

A guy gets out of the hospital after being in a coma for months. He is on his way home and feels the urge to pee so he pulls into a service station. He remembers that you pee at a service station when you are out on the road but is at a loss as to how you actually go about it. He asked the attendant at the station for help and explains that he can't remember how to pee. The attendant tells him that there are 7 easy steps.

1. unzip you pants

2. woop it out

3. skin the head back on it

4. push and the pee will come out

5. roll the skin back out on the head

6. put it back in your pants

7. zip it back up

The guy who forgot how to pee heads to the toilet at the side of the station.

The attendant gasses up a couple of cars, fixes a flat, changes the oil in one car and notices that the guy is still in the bathroom and figures he better go check on him. He gets to the door of the bathroom and hears-----------------------3,5,3,5,3,5,3,5,3,5,3,5,3,5,-----------------------