pinipig523

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------

On 12/21/2003 9:08:54 PM Point Blank wrote:

It doesnt look upsidedown to me.

Besides that, it looks like the whole top of the dome rotates around anyway. Does it matter?

----------------

Yeah! you're right but my other volume control pod's Klipsch symbol is upright. I guess it doesn't really matter.

----------------

On 12/21/2003 4:26:45 AM Happy Meal wrote:

Hey if you guys ever buy some SWS subwoofers, see if you have an upside down klipsch symbol on the volume pod like me!!

klipschsymbol.jpg

----------------

haha, mine is like that too. I think its supposed to be? on average you will usually have the sub at around half volume, and in that position the logo will be right side up.. I could be wrong though..

well, im sure you guys know im happy with my set. I just purchased a third sub a week ago and lovin it. I have to admit, the price really got me to buy another, but i found something that is a little disturbing for my positioning. When i have them stacked 3 high, i notice a lot of sound pressure and sitting level. So if you guys plan on doing this, dont stack them that high....or get 4 so the wall of thunder looks equal. I think i might get another in a week or 2....not sure if i need all that power....but new years is coming and i plan to make some neighbors move out.

triplesubs.jpg

Oh and about the logo being upside down and right side up (i read that somewhere in one of these topics), if its at the half way mark, that is just way too loud....i think the units peak at 3 point on the dial (9 o'clock position)....even that is extremely loud. And with the more subs you get, the less you have to turn the knob.