Where's Justin???

HDBRbuilder

Having been out-of-the-area a good bit of the last few months, and unable to have computer access except when I made it home on occassion, I have not seen much of Justin...and I understand that he has not been on the forum that much since starting college this fall. But I expected to see him here some over the holidays. Anybody heard from him lately?

Also...I am kinda wondering how our old friend HornEd is? Any solid word on his status lately?

Andy,

Justin has popped in here rarely this fall. From his posts here, he's been pretty blue, kinda lonely, and dragged down by his medical problems. We all wish him the best, as we do HornEd, who has not been heard from since last Spring. Not a good sign, but Ed's a free spirit, and may be hanging out in his yurt (his passion last time he checked in). Emails to his accounts have bounced back (but sending Ed emails was always iffy anyway). I know his son is named Garth, and have tried looking up "Garth Dennis" with no success. I'm not sure where Garth resides. I'll try again.

Fini,

I imagine that the changeover to a university learning environment was a surprise for Justin, too! Invariably, it is generally those who find high school so easy for them who end up getting a shock when they enter a university environment...it doesn't really matter how many high school "honors" programs, or whatever, they were involved with prior to arriving at a university. It helps somewhat if one keeps focused on his/her studies instead of getting caught up in a continual "party" mode...but the shock is still there for many who found High school not to be a major challenge for themselves. I hope Justin is fine and his health is looking up! Same for HornEd!

I am alive. Imagine that. 1.gif

Medical problems galore. I was back in the hospital Dec 30 and now I am scheduled to go back Jan 6-7. It is no fun at all. Hopefully they will eventually fix me, right now I am just hanging on, or whatever works at the moment. 1.gif I might be forced to move back to Houston (not so cool, I love Columbia) because of my problems with my health, not how I was looking to spend my college years, enrolled at a community college and in a hospital. No, not at all.

I will let you know when I know what, either way 2.gif

Ciao guys!

Justin

Great to hear from you again !

I've missed you.......but the guys assure me that the new scope.... SLAP!!..... Crikey Clu that smarts ! I was only funning the little bugger !

Crap!! Here comes Les ..... I'm outta here now ! While I can still walk !