I want a Scott 299c or 299d

T_Shomaker

Is the 299D a gold face? I bought 4 Marshall gold replacement knobs for my LK-72B when Craig was rebuilding it and found out later I needed the silver knobs. So if this amp has a gold face I will donate these 4 new gold knobs.

I also agree that $405 was a silly price for an unbuilt LK-72B. I was really rooting for you guys. Turned out fine in the end though anyways, a factory wired 299D is awesome in itself.

Bob

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taylor,

Here it is !! It's a little dusty at the moment but will clean up real nicely ! The case wasn't as nice as I thought and also I seriously don't think its the proper case for the amp the vent is in the wrong place for a 299D maybe we should have Alan donate you the nice Oak one he makes they really are sweet ! I threw on the marshal knobs but if Bob want to send the extra he has that will be one thing less I have to include. Your probably going to be about 2 weeks wait on this my young friend but all good things are worth waiting for !!

Ryan this is the version with the Large Transformers and the 3- two section cans so if you want to send them and the caps you mentioned that is fine. Every little bit helps.

299D-41.jpg

299D-11.jpg

299D-21.jpg

299D-31.jpg

Guest Anonymous

Craig you rotton bastard, you post a pic of the 299d but not the 272 or the 2332.gif Did you hook the 67 verts up yet, huh huh huh heh heh heheheh6.gif are you drinking tonight. yeah i'm in rare form now! See the trouble I get you in12.gif I am such and angel

ttyl

Smilin12.gif

Guest Anonymous

Craig, just cause your such a BIATCH, I just bought those quicksilver monoblocks, you can take them back home with you and see what they are all about too2.gif Just trying to help you out bud, yeah I know me too. This way WE can make sure YOURS BLOW away the quicksilver...heheheheheheheh

11.gif10.gif9.gif2.gif12.gif your little angel

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 1/19/2004 2:05:33 AM wrench_peddler wrote:

Are vertical corns those things on the side of your foot that you usually get on the bottom of your feet? You know, Horizontal corns.

----------------

wrench

vert corns are just like hemeroids6.gif

----------------

On 1/19/2004 12:35:36 PM T_Shomaker wrote:

also could I please have some info on how to use this thing, dosen't it have to warm up before you use it

----------------

Patience! Son, you gonna have one MoFo fine sounding setup!

As an aside, how do you like the Archos Jukebox you list? I got one (a 20 gig Jukebox 2) for my son this past Xmas, and it fizzled on the third day. Had to send it back for a replacement. It was a bummer! 7.gif

Hopefuly that was just a bad piece and not indicative of the problems to come.

ciao,

Forrest

Congrats on your amp, Taylor. I'm sure you'll love it. In fact, I liked that particular amp so much, I'd commited to buying it a couple weeks ago! However, I got a little laid up, been out of the office for two weeks, hence no internet, and got back in today to hear from Craig that you'd scored on it. My fault, ya snooze, ya loose. Sounds like you've got a lot of support in your quest, too. Now, if anyone knows of another 299D out there in like condition, I am back in the market for one. Thanks to Smilin for making me the offer he did, just one of those timing things, it just wasn't meant to be. Enjoy it Taylor, and I second the suggestion to be patient, I've been looking for a couple months, sure it will happen when the time is right.