How far do we reach ?

LOADEDTUNES

Amazing what the net is capabile of, reaching people of simaliar intrest around the world.

Are most of the guy's on this site from the usa ? or do we have others with us ? how far does klipsch reach ?

I'm from canada and bought my first klipsch product almost 20 years ago from a dealer in the lower vancouver area.

• Moderators

Mississippi , {south} this is really thought of as a seperate country. My friend says when you come to Mississippi you should set your clock back 100 years! My son in laws father said he can remember the first cars to come to this town, he is 89 years old, and not a child at the time. I am not raised here though {New Orleans }. Where is everybody from? At least the state or country !

Hey loaded why don't you drop my a e-mail or pm and we'll hook up next time your passing through the edmonton area.

Heres and idea ! why don't you update your signature and show the boys just how much is " ENOUGH " . I'll bet dimes to dollars you've got the most expensive gear anyone here has ever seen .

----------------

On 1/25/2004 12:12:31 AM garymd wrote:

I've discovered that the guys with the most expensive gear don't put it in their signature.

----------------

UHH notice i don't have a signature any more ?

I'm in the 100k range, but i know for a fact that loaded is double that !

I'd love to see some pic's of his stuff ?????????????? "BIG BIG $$$$$ "