lee casler

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Max,

Yes, I got the original PM and the email. Was there a second? I may have mistakenly deleted the second one, thinking you'd also emailed me. I'm sorry, can you duplicate it?

Rick,

Just de-solder, and connect the leads to the new speaker wire (going to the IC-800's)? Cool!

Gary,

It's been said before: You Da Man!

Lee,

I appologize for muddying-up your thread. That is a super price, and they will not last long. If I were not 3000 miles away, I'd be on my way to pick them up right now. Further posts on my radio project will go in the thread I started.

----------------

On 1/26/2004 11:44:34 AM tillmbil wrote:

Fini, I was responding to the actual original topic. Khorns, not a closk radio. Lee, I am interested if you could PM me some pictures.

Gary, that is my company that built the green house. Just forwarding along what I am supposed tone doing while at work.

----------------

That was pretty cool Bill. I just wasn't sure you meant to send it to me. How's the 240 sounding these days?

I would like to apologize for my pour typing skills. Wow I really send out some horrible posts. Is there a spell check to this Forum thing?

Mac240 - Just received my $300.00 worth of Signal Cable connects and speaker wire on Friday. Could not have arrived on a better day, huh? If no one else uses Signal Cable they should. Quality is incredible and price is cheap (unexpensive). Speaker wires run separately not bound together. They even had TT wiring with spearate ground. Great look and pricing. Anyway , the sound has been so good that I felt the upgrade was necessary. Incredible is all I can say. Thanks to Craig it compares to nothing I have heard before for loudness. Pick your music and you volume level and the MC240/Cornwall concert will deliver. No distortion at any level, no breakups in quality, lots of bass slam, highs that scream but do not make the ears bleed. Sounds good for all music types. As I hear more variety I will post again. Even at low volumes the sound beats all I currently own. I will have to bring the Scott 299 in the house to compare. Currently I am waiting for both to break in before I give a thumbs up in either direction.

Bigbusa, eat your heart out. 50WPC of Mac tube sound is loud loud loud. It kills my SS system with Forte II's.

----------------

On 1/25/2004 9:16:26 PM DeanG wrote:

I don't know how to break this to you Dee, but I logged on with one of my other usernames and created this thread. There are no Klipschorns in Florida. Enjoy your drive.
9.gif"
----------------

Dean, you are evil. Really. i'll just have to take the time to go fishing.