Ordered New Speakers

Rdog

I'm also waiting for my new pair of RF-7's. They should be in at the dealer on friday. They are beautiful set speakers. I auditioned them on a Integra 8.4 receiver, I liked it so much I bought the receiver too. I'm very impressed with the unit, it makes my fortes sing in a way my yamaha never could. I hope you enjoy your speakers.

Yeah right about the signature, I think I will keep that for a while as I try and pay it off. It works really well and I no longer worry about having electronics getting fried, considering I live in Tampa, Fl(lightning capital of the world)

----------------

On 2/11/2004 7:15:34 AM Rdog wrote:

Yeah right about the signature, I think I will keep that for a while as I try and pay it off. It works really well and I no longer worry about having electronics getting fried, considering I live in Tampa, Fl(lightning capital of the world)

----------------

I am almost certain lancestorm was talking about updating your profile signature and not your Monster Power HTPS7000SS. You know, like adding your new gear. Correct me if I am wrong lancestorm, I didn't think you were flaming...

2.gif

RDog,

Where did you end up getting your speakers from? I am also from Tampa and miss having Sound Advice selling speakers at buy one get one free. Time to man up and pay full retail, NOT! The local installer said he would sell the RF-7/RC-7 to me at 10% off msrp. I was just wondering if there was a better deal to be had. I keep reading about all of these guys that got their RF-7's for $1600 from an authorized dealer and did not want to spend the extra dough if it is not necessary. Thanks in advance.

Mike

Big Mike I got my speakers from speaker exchange on Hillsborough Ave. The Klipsch regional sales guy told me that they were an authorized dealer. They gave me by far the lowest price I had seen. The number over there is (813)237-4800, ask for Glen and tell him that Russell Hammond referred you. He might give you the same pricing that I got. Good luck.

RF7s DO RULE AND SOUND AWESOME-I HAVE 5 OF THEM

HITACHI 51" WIDE SCREEN

MITSUBISHI DVD PLAYER

YAMAHA RXV3000 RECEIVER

RF7-FRONTS,REARS,AND REAR CENTER

RC7-CENTER

WIRING-MONSTER CABLE Z2 (ALL SPEAKERS)

MONSTER POWER-5100

SAMSUNG HD BOX

XBOX

AUDIO AND VIDEO CABLES-MONSTER CABLE THX