Missing (the movie)

wheelman

Anyone see it? I just rented it and it was pretty good i thought. I am starting to dig the western type movies again. Especially after seing open range. This is more about indians. The two trailers in the beginning are bass crazy. KIller. Hell boy, spiderman 2. That's like giving away the dvd because the trailers are pretty cool. I wish Clint would put out another western.

----------------

On 3/4/2004 9:42:38 PM wheelman wrote:

Anyone see it? I just rented it and it was pretty good i thought. I am starting to dig the western type movies again. Especially after seing open range. This is more about indians. The two trailers in the beginning are bass crazy. KIller. Hell boy, spiderman 2. That's like giving away the dvd because the trailers are pretty cool. I wish Clint would put out another western.

----------------

Thought it was very good - and I loved the "spacial" sounds when they were in the open range.

Euell

Guest Anonymous

Few weeks a go I viewed Open Range with Kevin Costner on DVD (recorded in DTS) to date think its the best western movie,has one of the greatest western gunfights,two hours and twenty minute film, the opening scene with the thunderstorm will give any subwoofer a good work out a must see...Tony

yeah just saw hellboy preview on tv last night....WOW...now that has instantly captured my attention.

anyone heard of sky captain and the world of tomorrow?

take a at that on the www.imdb.com, check out the trailer if you can, tell me that doesn't have a good feel.