If you had to choose the single biggest asset your Klipsch speakers have , what would it be?

Pistol Pete

After many years of being in this hobby I made the switch to Klipsch speakers

last October.

To be honest its taken awhile for me to warm up to them but in recent weeks after doing some room tuning I am beginning to like them alot , they do alot of things very well and I could go on and on but if I had to choose one asset that I value the most then it would be the incredible level of dynamics they can produce at normal to low listening levels.

Pete,

I agree about with the dynamics at low levels. In fact I would go a step farther and say the sound in general at lower volumes is great. Details are still apparent even at lower volumes. My other favorite aspect is the soundstage.

John

Ability to reproduce movie sounds that the only other place you would hear would be at the movie theater! I'm serious.........IMO, They have the greatest ability to play back the level/clarity of sound that the movie theater has. Part of it is their soundstage, crispness, sensitivity, etc....and the other factors mentioned above!

I'll never regret buying my Klipsch! Rock On!!!

My $0.02 Joe 9.gif

The dynamic range combined with the high degree of clarity make the RF-7s the best speaker that I have heard for home theater. The RF-7s can produce the detail one moment and the big explosion the next.

Dolby Digital and DTS have enormous dynamic range designed into both codecs. The Reference series reproduces it with ease.

Bill

Bill