More info for Arkansas Klipsch Forum Gathering

Daddy Dee

----------------

On 4/3/2004 10:45:45 AM Colin wrote:

what are the most intersting archectural sites I might be able to visit on Sunday after a long day of audio argueing?

oh yeah, and what hotel is everybody staying at? we might be able to get a package deal...

2.gif

----------------

Colin,

I'll do a little work to get some sites together for a tour and get back with you on that. When you are thinking of architectural sites, I'm wondering about the kind of things you would find interesting.

At least one person has got reservations at the Peabody.

----------------

On 4/3/2004 6:09:02 PM DaddyDee wrote:

----------------

On 4/3/2004 10:45:45 AM Colin wrote:

what are the most intersting archectural sites I might be able to visit on Sunday after a long day of audio argueing?

oh yeah, and what hotel is everybody staying at? we might be able to get a package deal...

2.gif

----------------

Colin,

I'll do a little work to get some sites together for a tour and get back with you on that. When you are thinking of architectural sites, I'm wondering about the kind of things you would find interesting.

At least one person has got reservations at the Peabody.

------------

Colin, I have reservations at the Peabody also, so that makes two of us. It is a very nice hotel (AR. Standards) and I am
splurging
. Depending on the view, $120.00 - $235.00.

Speak with "Mae". She can get the $235.00 down to $159.00. This is a well deserved mini vacation for me. There are more cost-effictive places in the area.

Regards,

Terry

• 4 weeks later...

It might be a good idea for those who plan to attend The Gathering to RSVP this thread in the next few days just to get a rough head count. If there are those of you needing free lodging at the Arkytype Inn, let me know a few days out. I can accommodate three or four (you'll have to contend with a farting dog as well as his owner!).

I'd prefer to be contacted at lclinton@aetn.org or 501-682-4161.

Thanks,

Lee