Lordy, Lordy GaryMD is forty four !!!

NOSValves

Happy Birthday, Gary! Another April baby here, will be 43 on the 5th. Big plans, too... wife is gonna let me drop two 14-16 inch diameter trees, limb em, cut em, split em and stack em, then, woohoo... her folks are coming over to help load furniture into the trailer and take it 45 miles to their spare garage to be unloaded. Worst part is, her father, bless his soul, seems to think that everything down to a childs size stool needs to be lashed 8 ways to a dolly in order to be moved 10 feet. Can't say I don't know how to celebrate!!! Hope you have/had a better time celebrating than I'm expecting to!

Gary-

Happy B-day. I'm an April baby as well. In 3 weeks, I'll be 35. Yikes, last time my car insurance will go down. Other notables born on April 23; Shakespeare (and died on the same day, 52 years later), Lee Majors ($6 million man), and Joyce DeWitt from 3's Company fame.

All you guys are great. Thanks!

Wait until May when CRAIG turns 44! HA! He asked me the other day if that was really me in Larry Clare's post regarding his khorn mods (I was holding a wooden insert). He said he didn't realize just how ugly I was.6.gif You'll get yours buddy.11.gif9.gif I saw your picture too!14.gif9.gif