Lordy, Lordy GaryMD is forty four !!!

NOSValves

Fairly good day. Rachmaninoff was born on this day, and Scott Joplin died on this day. You'd be in good company whether you were coming or going. 1.gif

Happy Birthday, and I hope for your sake you don't see this 'till tomorrow.

cheers,

Forrest

I'm not quite in the grave yet!

Thanks all. No fooling!9.gif

Actually, I know quite a few other April fool babies. I was born exactly on my due date and my mother won a year of free diaper cleaning by guessing my birthdate.

I was also born just a few months before Francis Gary Powers (nobody used his first name), the U2 pilot was shot down. Since my last name is Powers, I get a lot of comments on that. Obviously, nobody ever heard of him until he was shot down and captured by the Russians in August '60. Just a little trivia.1.gif

Happy Birthday Gary...sorry I missed your call yesterday. Had the customer from hell with me. So you stopped by the ole record store and loaded up huh? I was thinking about getting that record cleaner you have and I thought of your collection. Here was my thought. How much cleaner would it tkae, how long would it take, and would it burn out the cleaner if you cleaned all your records.

Hah, makes you think doesn't it.

Ok, tell us what your wife got you??? Did they through you a big party. You only turn forty once you know and "you are not getting any younger" my friend.

Did your Blueberry come in time for your b-day? Hurry up and answer my questions will you.

Criag...you have a PM.

----------------

On 4/2/2004 11:14:57 AM tillmbil wrote:

Daddydee , Gary did not answer you question or mine. I think it goes with the age.
9.gif

----------------

SORRY! No blueberry yet. Should arrive Monday.

3.gif

I know Zapper got his. I'm still waiting for a review.