Where are the klipsch speaker retail prices?

DirtRider

www.audioreview.com is probably the largest user review site I have seen. Each reviewer can also indicate how much they paid. In the site's listing of products, i.e., the list of Klipsch speakers reviewed, a "retail" price is stated, but it often seems outrageously high. The individual reviewers' stated purchase prices will likely reflect prevailing "real world" dealer prices.

there are a few threads in the Ht section on reference pricing for the various speakers....new and used prices that is.....

sometimes the pricing is within threads but well worth a search to see what peeps are paying

----------------

On 4/21/2004 1:16:32 PM trey cannon wrote:

We stoped doing pricing due to The US price is not the same as the UK price...or any other local. It was messing up some of the over seas dealers.

----------------

sorry to say this but how the heck are we supposed to know if the dealers are ripping us off, or if we are getting a good deal. I think you need to bring the prices back and say they are for the US only, and have a pricing list for other countries. that is a crap reason to take away the prices.

----------------

On 4/21/2004 1:41:24 PM dantfmly wrote:

----------------

On 4/21/2004 1:16:32 PM trey cannon wrote:

We stoped doing pricing due to The US price is not the same as the UK price...or any other local. It was messing up some of the over seas dealers.

----------------

sorry to say this but how the heck are we supposed to know if the dealers are ripping us off, or if we are getting a good deal. I think you need to bring the prices back and say they are for the US only, and have a pricing list for other countries.

----------------

Agreed. Just look at all the other mfgs of products that sell worldwide and check out some of your competitors. Put in a disclaimer like the rest but don't prevent the consumer from knowing a ball park figure of what they should pay. It keeps the dealers honest and gives consumers a better idea of what might fit in their budget. Maybe some customers that visit the site might be turned away as they think well if the price isn't on the site there is a reason for it (obviously leading them to believe it is a rip off).