To HELL with record cleaning machines! Let's listen to some Sonny Criss!!!!

Allan Songer

While I'm not a big rapp fan I find some of the songs caring a pretty good tune but this is very few. I couldn't even tell you the name of any of the songs I have thought were listenable. They are very few though. I didn't intend to make some kind of statement with that post at all.

Craig

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your pass is OK.

I teach my kids the Eric Clapton poor choices in drugs and responsibilty contributed to his childs death.

ECs TUNES ARE AMAZING!

BUT

He has lived blues more than ANY of the forum members.

EC may be a forum member.

If you live it you have some responsibilty.

Not sure what it is...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------

On 4/25/2004 12:47:08 PM Allan Songer wrote:

----------------

On 4/25/2004 12:54:39 AM T_Shomaker wrote:

Why are all of the records you like so expensive?

----------------

They're not. The Sonny Criss Prestige and Muse LPs routinely sell for between $10 and $20 in near mint condition--they have very little collector value.

Wrong,here is the prove:9.gif I just buy this cd......

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4008695075&category=307&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBWN%3AIT&rd=11.gif

• Like 1

----------------

On 4/25/2004 11:11:51 PM delano wrote:

TCB

That is a double cd on Blue Note (Connosieur Series) Which I bought in Toronto Brand new for $23.99 ( canadian) just last week.

Delano....my mistake

Where did you buy it?

• Like 1

You can get the Criss cd on BMG website for $22, looked it up and listened to a couple of the songs a little bit ago. They actually have a good selection, just dont buy anything at their regular price. The intro offer is 12 cds for the price of one (plus shipping $2 or so). You get 7(only shipping) off the bat then you have to buy one(regular price $17.95) within a year I think then you get your other 4( only shipping again $2). Sweet deal. They also have specials all the time, the only time I buy, like buy one regular get unlimited for $2.99 or something. All CDs brand new in plastic wrapper. www.bmgmusic.com

Hate to break it to Allen Songer, but "Dr. Dre" was a pretty normal kid that was a Make-up wearing priss in a group similar to the Commadores before he made up this whole "gansta role" that he portayed to finally make a career. Staight outta North Compton middle-class suburb.

Anyway they all screwed themselves with that group, Cube was the only one smart enough not to sign the contract put forth. But Dre has redeemed himself and is a wonderful businessman now.

P.S.

I dont care for rap I just pay attention to see who they are copying now.