this is a riot I hope the link works

davmar

Sure is funny that brutal honesty comes across as hilarious to some people. The guy seems to be having a good time with it though. Now that is some hits he has on that auction. I wonder if he will see the cash when the auction is over and the dust settles.

----------------

On 4/28/2004 5:17:57 PM NOSValves wrote:

Heck I swear that's Sheltie Dave in the pictures or it could be Dean but I can't tell if he's toothless
2.gif
----------------

Nope - Having seen Dave up close - the guy in the wedding dress is much more attractive. Anyway, Dave is much more fond of a mid calf skirt...

Wow, that was a hoot, with 6,462,477 hits and $3850 to boot. And now a guest appearance on The Today Show (would've loved to seen that one). And now international exposure on the Klipsch Forums...this never would've happened if he originally had that dress burning party like he wanted to. Whooda thunkit?

----------------

On 4/28/2004 9:33:13 PM tubelover wrote:

My husband better not sell my wedding dress when we get divorced. I may need it when I marry Ryan in twenty years.
2.gif
----------------

Go for it Ryan - you could live high off her SS checks....

And Dave - knowing that the Kilts form both the under and outer wear, your description has left a disturbing image that is as hard to get out of my mind as the theme song from the Monkees...

We're too busy singing to put anybody down....