Here's an odd pair...

fini

They look like a home brew speaker that some built using Cornwall components although the crossover looks partly Klipsch it has been modified some. They might even sound pretty good! If not, if they could be had cheap enough the components housed within them are worth a good amount of cash.

Yep, I was looking at those earlier on today. I've got my money on a home brew job. Good, but home brew.

The crossover does not look right. The Klipsch tag on the crossover looks like it's been broken off.

It looks like a nice Heresy on Steroids type project. I wonder if the seller knows they aren't Klipsch production jobs.

That guy put this on the bottom of that auction just to let people know about these....

"Hello

I have had several emails about these speakers. I would just like to let everyone know, that we are pretty sure these cabinets have been modified, and could possibly be homemade. They do not have a label or serial numbers on the back. Everything else included in this auction are Klipsch, we are just not sure about the cabinets.

The cabinets dimesions are 29" x 20" x 18" ... We will sell without the cabinets if you do not wish to have them.

I have also been informed from another ebayer that these are early Klipsch Heresey Speakers.

I also recieved this email from a fellow ebayer about these speakers:

"I commend you! This is the best try I've seen yet, to sell a pair of home-made Klipsch speakers! Not bad looking, either. But to sell real Klipsch's, you need to show the real serial #'s on the CABINETS, not model #'s of the drivers. If you really want to make a little cash, you should sell the drivers without the fake Klipsch boxes. No mistaking they are real. But PLEASE DON'T try to sell those Radio Shack cross-overs as Klipsch networks!!! Kinda insulting to the Klipsch shoppers! It's very easy to see that you clipped the right side off the metal label that goes on REAL Klipsch cross-over networks"

I would like to say that the crossover is NOT from radio shack, but are in fact original.

I bought them 10 years ago from a friends father who had bought these brand new way back when."

I doubt these are early Heresy's or even from the Klipsch factory. They may have been made by a Klipsch employee on their own time. The real mystery to me is the Klipsch tag on the crossovers. That doesn't make sense why anyone would do that.

I wonder which midrange horn it has.

The year of the speaker could possibly be determined by the serial numbers on the drivers by someone who knows how to do that.

My guess is they'll bring about $300 plus shipping.

Greg