West Coast meeting on May 22?

Andy, are you really serious with this question, or perhaps you missed the many posts about this subject?

I'm afraid my attendance has been spotty lately. It caused me to miss the last horny group gathering, which has induced some depression...

Allan, was the first part of your statement a pulling of our legs or the second, or both, or neither?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What is hidden when I announce "this is a fund raiser for John Kerry?" I hope to raise $15,000 on Saturday--not a huge pile but every bit helps. And I was only half-kidding. Anyone serious about joining us (with checkbook in hand, of course!) is MORE than welcome! And we WILL be spinning old Blue Notes so the Cornwalls will be singing . . .

If you would like to come but cant make it I'd be happy to instruct you via email how to donate on-line!

Kerry's wife has at least $500 million to play around with. Instead of audiophiles spending money that would be better used for buying recordings or Klipsch speakers, it'd be better if Teresa let Kerry sell another painting from the "family" collection.

----------------

On 5/20/2004 12:22:52 PM neo33 wrote:

Well, the "hidden" part is that this "get-together" is really a "political gathering" but you capitalized "MUSIC".
----------------

Spoken like a true neo-con!!! Best laugh I've had in DAYS!! Thanks, pal!

"I can't think of anything more important than defeating Rove/Cheney/Bush in the fall."

I am sorry, Allan, and I mean no disrepect to you (and I am no Bush's fan) but Kerry is a disgrace to America and humanity. Just has to get this off my chest.

----------------

On 5/20/2004 12:22:10 PM Allan Songer wrote:

I've already given the max, so that's why I'm holding this fund-raiser.

----------------

You can give unlimited money to moveon.org, which is illegally and shamelessly coordinating its campaign with that of the Democrat Party.

----------------

On 5/20/2004 12:27:37 PM neo33 wrote:

"I can't think of anything more important than defeating Rove/Cheney/Bush in the fall."

I am sorry, Allan, and I mean no disrepect to you (and I am no Bush's fan) but Kerry is a disgrace to America and humanity. Just has to get this off my chest.
----------------

Glad to have given you the opportunity!

So John Kerry needs MY money? Let me do some fast checking first...

He's married to a filthy rich heiress

I'm not

He's got a 6 million dollar Boston home

I don't

And he needs MY money? LOL Regardless of party affiliation, politicians have been taking us chumps to the cleaners since the human race began! The Washington Republicrats/Demopublicans have already got their hands so deep in my pockets, its not funny!

A political fundraiser is just slightly more respectable than an Amway/Scamway party on my scale! But at least you're decent enough to warn us, unlike the latter.

----------------

On 5/20/2004 12:33:28 PM paulparrot wrote:

----------------

On 5/20/2004 12:22:10 PM Allan Songer wrote:

I've already given the max, so that's why I'm holding this fund-raiser.

----------------

You can give unlimited money to moveon.org, which is illegally and shamelessly coordinating its campaign with that of the Democrat Party.

----------------

Funny, I though that the FEC ruled last Friday that this sort of grass-roots fudraising for "527's" was PERFECTLY LEGAL!

But if YOU say it's illegal then I guess the FEC ruling is crap, right?

And I have given quite a bit to Move On as well . . . .