• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

----------------

On 5/20/2004 12:42:28 PM Allan Songer wrote:

And I have given quite a bit to Move On as well . . . .

----------------

I'm not surprised.

So much for campaign finance reform. Let's just have another organization do the bidding of the Democrat Party, and we'll call it something else.

----------------

On 5/20/2004 12:41:37 PM Cleve wrote:

He's got a 6 million dollar Boston home

----------------

He has several multi-million dollar homes. Oh, wait! Those may be the "family's" homes, just like the SUVs aren't Kerry's SUVs, they are the "family's."

You guys are killin me! 6.gif How about a fund raiser for me? I would raise taxes on those who wish to pay more and lower them for the rest. That will make EVRYBODY love me!! Reelection will be a cinch! No need to waste $$$ on future campagns. A Klipsch in every living room I say! Think of how efficient a society we can become! And everyone is entitled to an SET and PP and SS amp of the highest caliber so there will be no more discourse about which is superior! HAIL!

"No need to waste $$$ on future campagns. A Klipsch in every living room I say! Think of how efficient a society we can become! And everyone is entitled to an SET and PP and SS amp of the highest caliber so there will be no more discourse about which is superior! HAIL!"

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Vinyl, SET & the pursuit of happiness.

And Klipsch for all!

----------------

On 5/20/2004 12:27:26 PM Allan Songer wrote:
Spoken like a true neo-con!!! Best laugh I've had in DAYS!! Thanks, pal!

----------------

Hmmm...What does Allan mean by capitalizing "DAYS?" Pretty subversive, if you ask me...

• Moderators

How about a fundraiser for a forum administrator who's job is to actually shut down useless posts about politics under the heading of "2-channel audio?"