Okay, what have I got

mandi

Just got home from picking up my newest addition. If you do not hear from me for awhile it means the wife got the computer in the settlement. But I now have Black La Scalas sitting at each end of a RED sofa, looks cool sounds better than the Heresys that were sitting there.

I did not tear them apart when I was there, I would not have know what I was looking at anyway. They were hooked up and sounded good, seller seemed like a nice fella and was workin on restorin some Horns. Anybody fixin up horns I did not think was going to take me for too much of a ride.

S/Ns are 12415 and 12416 I thought there was supposed to be a letter somewhere in that

The crossover(had I not been paying attention in this forum I would of called it the open box that appears to be the brains) is an AL-3

Horns are k-55-Ms

Grills and cabinets are in good shape.

Someone might truely think I have a problem 9.gif

So give me some insight on these pups!!

thanks in advance

----------------

On 6/17/2004 6:35:48 PM mandi wrote:

61 looks and no one can tell me at least what year these things were built?

----------------

You know, 56 of them can't read and were just looking for the pictures. 2.gif The other five of us want some pictures too!!3.gif

There must be more information on the labels 12415 is not enough info to pinpoint the yearThe AK-3s make take them into the nineties. At least you won't be subject to a life with '80s Disco! 9.gif

Enjoy them while your wife lets you .2.gif

Rick

nope no O, and the numbers on both labels are very clear and you cannot see any number rubbed off. I tried to post a pic but got frustrated real fast when I could not get it to work. The wife left when she saw them........

She came back, but with demands. hehehehe. Looks like we are getting new kitchen counters and a new front door. MAN, I love these speakers!!hehehehe

----------------

On 6/17/2004 5:15:53 PM mandi wrote:

Well, I ain't itchin yet. anyhow, Crabs are okay as long as I dont get that thing that requires wackin it with a hammer!

Craig, kids are goin to camp next week, I will call you when is a good time?
----------------

Anytime is good with me !

Found them in the classified, Pair of "Clips Lasbalas" or something like that. I have thrown away the ad. $750, I tried to talk him down but then he asked if we wanted to go see what they have been selling on ebay for and thought it was great that he or I did not have to mess with shipping. Got em in Ft Smith, hour drive from porch to porch. With the two kids they just barely fit in the Highlander. Wow, I do not know how the kids would have gotten home had it not all fit. hehehhehe I am happy, paid more than I wanted but they look good. If I could figere out how to attach photo I would. I can email someone a photo and you could post it, if anyone would want to do that send me your email.

Thanks

I will pass along anything I see and do not want, I have also started going to auctions and have two garage sale hounds looking for me as well. The wife would never admit it but I think she likes these big ole La Scalas, she went out today to buy some stuff to put on top of one. I am working on pics!