Hey Trey, what can you tell me about the ceiling treatment in the second photo down? Hopefully one of the room acoustics gurus will chime in here, but I've always liked the looks of that stuff. Is it available in panels, individual pieces, or what?

Nice pics bty, also in the other thread, thanks.

p.s. Did you get out fishing/golfing this past Sunday?

I believe her words were "Only time I'll be in there is to vacuum it, do what you want." She has pretty much free reign over the rest of the house and it's layout/furnishings, I don't think she minds giving me a little space to hide away and make look "funny" with the various accroutments used in sound control. Just lucky, I guess. 1.gif

We watched and listened to a series of scenes from the movie DRUMLINE.

My daughter was the drum section leader of her HS marching band so I have heard a few live accounts of this type of percussion drill.

I had never heard Aragon power or Dennon DVD; before this demonstration

Very amazing.

THX Ultra II subs were the most impressive component. Very fast; I am not a fan of low and sluggish subs.

The new "System 6" was a serious performer at a price point of $ 999 as I recall.

The realism in the cymbals was not what I experience in my 2 channel sysytem; but this is most likely due to the mastering of the DVD software.

Thanks Trey, good to know I haven't lost my searching skills completly.

Edit: It was a great idea, was hoping to maybe do 8-10 square feet in the center of the ceiling. At two foot square per panel, that would be only 25 panels to do 10 x 10. Of course the panels are only $280 per pair, so a mere $3500 to do the 10 sq ft. SWMBO may have given me artistic license in the room, but I don't think that's quite what she had in mind.6.gif