What Are You Listening To Right this Second

thebes

----------------

On 7/14/2004 10:12:13 AM DrWho wrote:

Hey cool, Nightwish just happens to be my favorite band...it's neat to see another klipscher listening to them as well. Btw, if you like Oceanborn, you should check out "Century Child" and "Once" (two more great albums). "Wishmaster" is ok, but I don't think it was produced as well the others. For the record, I think I've listened to Century Child straight through about 400 times and I've only owned the album for about 7 months
9.gif

----------------

Yep, already got Century Child. Was listening to it on the way to work this morning - great album (Sound damn good in the car also 9.gif - and people get on my case for spending so much money on a car audio system - but after listening to an album like that, it made it all worth it!) . I've ordered Once off of Amazon, since nobody locally has it. Just waiting for it to arrive. Yeah, I am impressed, some truly awesome stuff there.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two things actually: For music: the very first Blood Sweat and Tears - Child is Father To The Man (Al Kooper was a founding member.)

Also as we have an air show this weekend and I live within walking distance from the airport, one of the Blue Angels, and numerous vintage aircraft as they arrive.

dodger

The band The Tubes

The song.. Talk to ya later...

Why? Kids and wife are away...the 80's were a great time musically and this CD (completion backwards principle..) Just ROCKS out loud on k horns!!

Listen here for real 80's killer music..and guitar riffs

http://www.stevelukather.net/soundclips/sessions/talktoyalatertubes.ram

read about the session here

here..http://www.stevelukather.net/Session.aspx?id=32