I'm Back!

SCOOTERDOG

OMG,

Finally, our move to Twin Falls is complete. Today my internet was installed and the first place I went to was here. What have I missed in the last 2 weeks? I am going to have to spend the next 3 hours just getting caught up.

Finally have my system together in the new theater room...pics to follow.

I really missed this place, glad to be back home.

Scooter

----------------

On 7/13/2004 6:01:59 PM SCOOTERDOG wrote:

OMG,

Finally, our move to Twin Falls is complete. Today my internet was installed and the first place I went to was here. What have I missed in the last 2 weeks? I am going to have to spend the next 3 hours just getting caught up.

----------------

Welcome back. What did you miss? Oh, you don't want to know 6.gif. Some interesting drama, especially up in the 2-channel section. The end result was several folks being banned and several threads being deleted. It seems things have returned to somewhat "normal".

Yeah moving was a lot of work. But all in all it went pretty smooth. The part I hate is just trying to get all of your stuff into new rooms and different configurations. I do love my new HT room though. Lots of space. room is about 25x35. I plan on building a wall for the theater area to seperate the area we are using for our office. In one of the pics you will see how I hung the surrounds, this will be where the wall will be built. I will end up having a HT room that will be approximately 18x25 and only have an enterance into it. But that will be down the road.

Thanks for the warm welcome back. more pics below

Scooter

post-8797-13819257091972_thumb.jpg

Welcome home, Scooterdog. That's a very nice and cozy downstairs hometheater room you've set up for your family. Looks like your 2 kids didn't waste any time getting down there huh? I like the computer setup too...very professional looking. Like a hacker's hub, haha. Oh, and that's a gorgeous view of the river as well. Damn, I'm so envious.

Thanks for the kind comments. I plan on adding special lighting effects and molding to hide the wire. My first order will be to add the wall to seperate the office area from the theater. Once that is done I will concentrate on the special touches. I would like to also add a bar outside the theater area as well as a small game table, should be fun.

I have some audio upgrades I would like to make as well. I plan on adding a pair of Heresy's to the sides and possibly the rear while still utilizing my current surrounds as a fill. Once my bigscreen goes I will add a projection unit and enlarge the viewing screen to some rediculous size.